Thirsty

Asta Comp X7 Gets Its First (Small) Upgrade

I've been having some soreness in my hands after riding, so I picked up the Ergon GC2 grips with bar ends from Jenson USA (my LBS). From the first ride they have been exactly what I need. The large surface to rest my palms is perfect and I feel like I have more control and comfort, especially on the downhills. I had to move my brake levers and shifters in a bit to fit the whole grip, but that was no problem. The bar ends are useful even though they are short. And they are adjustable so they can be set at any preferred angle.

These bars are not for weight weenies as they are heavier than most grips, but I'd take them any day. Great product that allows me to ride longer without residual pain. Here are some pics.

Last edited by BrewMaster; 07-11-2007 at 09:27 AM.

Cuánto pesa?

Good job! Ride-on.....................

Looks like it will solve the sore paws issue quite nicely

Jake

ride hard take risks
    Ya gotz ta do what ya gotz ta do to make the riding comfy, those have been getting great reviews. Love the brake lever setup, DH style yaaa
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

Thirsty
    The way I figure the weight thing is that with comfy grips, I will lose weight because I will be riding more. The pounds I will lose off of my fat ass will more than make up for the extra hundred grams of grip weight.

Those stock grips were killing me. Without new grips I would only have been able to ride 3x a week at most.

Flying Goat
    funky looking grips... nice... XD