mtbr member
    Aug 2007

07 Trophy SS - Now $599!

I've been following that clearance page, end-of-season sale prices are really tempting. Can't afford them right now, so I'm saving the for November Alpines, should be worth the wait. Still, when I saw they dropped another $100 off the Trophy SS I couldn't believe it!

Yesterday it was $699, now it's $599! Man wished I had the money, I'd jump on it right away.

Portland, OR
    yep...sexy bike

[SIZE="4"]Ibex bikes[/SIZE]

2007 Ibex Trophy SS
    2006 Jamis Komodo 3.0
    2006 Ibex Zone FR-1
    2004 Special-Ed P.2 A.1

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Thanks for the pics Todd! Yours look so much better compared to IBEX's website. That's what their website needs, detailed pictures that you can zoom into and see the components up close; specially since most of their buying experience happens online.

Time to sell that XBox I never play anyways!

Flying Goat
    Quote Originally Posted by aguilar
    Thanks for the pics Todd! Yours look so much better compared to IBEX's website. That's what their website needs, detailed pictures that you can zoom into and see the components up close; specially since most of their buying experience happens online.

Time to sell that XBox I never play anyways!
    in my experience... all the bikes look better in person... Pictures do them no justice... and they look even better in action... XD Dont be surprised after you recieve your bike that it looks soooooooo siiiiicccckkkk!!!!

My Ibex in it's original colours...

The Zone on the website...