mtbr member
    Jan 2010

trip to Oahu & rent all mountain bikes

Aloha. In a few weeks I am going to Hawaii for holidays. I would like to know if it is possible to rent all mountain bikes.

Does anyone know any bike shop for renting near North Shore or Waikiki beach?

I appreciate.

Best regards,

mtbr member
    The Bike Shop in Honolulu has bikes listed for rent Rentals :: Not just any bike shop....THE BIKE SHOP::

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Just a tip they say 1 day rental but you actually get closer to 2 days. If you rent it for 1 day early in the morning you don't have to return it till close of the next day. So you can actually ride for 2 days. Makes the $85 demo fee more bearable.

Yes, that's fonetic
    Quote Originally Posted by marcoHMBO View Post
    Yes indeed, go to my website Mountain Biking Tours Hawaii ? Just another WordPress site
    I rent full suspension high end mountain bikes from Rocky Mountain Bikes! They are great!
    So, you're all square with the DNLR now and all those pictures are of legal trails?
    Dredging up an almost 2 year old thread to throw in some spam?

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by whodaphuck View Post
    So, you're all square with the DNLR now and all those pictures are of legal trails?
    Dredging up an almost 2 year old thread to throw in some spam?
    Hmm from what I've heard this person/group got shut down by DLNR so to have their site still up and running is beyond me.

Yes, that's fonetic
    Aaaaand now, St. L. is closed by the DNLR largely because of shuttle services....

Yes, that's fonetic
    Quote Originally Posted by marcoHMBO View Post
    I am open most of next week, let's ride! Give me a call 808-542-9849, Royal Summit, Saint Louis, Pupukea, whatever you want Brother! I will bring along some of my buddies also, they would love to meet you! We are all about growing the MTB community here in Hawaii and opening up more options for visitors, and yes we are all about doing it legally as I have discussed with MTB Hawaii, Dave Nash and even the DNLR. So let's ride and talk so we can squash any lingering doubts.

Marco
    HMBO
    Doesn't matter who I am...just a concerned cyclist. One concerned with commercial operations getting trails shut down like what happened today at a trail you mentioned above.

Your thinly veiled threat is rather absurd...I bet your "buddies" that would love to meet me are steamed today...

I do what Spicoli says
    Jan 2007
    Hope they shut down THEBUS. Those f u c kers have been shuttling for money up there for decades.

Canuck on this Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by phuzz21 View Post
    Hope they shut down THEBUS. Those f u c kers have been shuttling for money up there for decades.
    Oh man! ^^^