mtbr member
    Jan 2005

stolen ellsworth???

11/29/12 1845 hrs i was driving east bound nimitz near VA hall/Keehi lagoon and i see this guy...bum messing with bikes in a shopping cart. i always check the homeless bikes to see if there is anything vintage interesting and i see a gray ellsworth truth and an older albiet good shaped trek. yeah its and understatement if there is a homeless bum sporting an ells. if anyone out there is missing their ells check the nimitz/keehi lagoon/sand island/airport area

good luck

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    checked out CL right away and saw your post there too! +rep

anyway there's an ad for an ellsworth truth also selling for $1k. not sure if it's related... hope the person sees it and gets it back if it really was stolen

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    tall skinny haole guy. kinda on the younger side. short blond hair

Oni
    Master Of Fooliganism

really?

my friend had a black truth stolen out of his garage recently. I sent him this thread.

Chris

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    could have been black come to think of it. i know sometimes the flat black looks kinda gray. it looked on the larger size. may i ask was the Els just left in the garage unlocked and all free for everyone to see?

well good luck. go down to the nimitz bridge area where all the chronics hang out and oh yeah dont forget your shovel and .45. be sure you know how to use both

Oni
    Master Of Fooliganism
    Quote Originally Posted by gsy971 View Post
    could have been black come to think of it. i know sometimes the flat black looks kinda gray. it looked on the larger size. may i ask was the Els just left in the garage unlocked and all free for everyone to see?

well good luck. go down to the nimitz bridge area where all the chronics hang out and oh yeah dont forget your shovel and .45. be sure you know how to use both
    Thanks for the info.

I haven't heard back from him about what he did.

From what I was told, it was...not as secure as it should have been.

Oni