I do what Spicoli says
    Jan 2007

R.I. P. Tracey P.

Taken from DHhawaii (manohawaii)
    yesterday i got the terrible news that one of my closest friends had passed away.Tracey Paiva was instrumental to the development of mountain biking in Hawaii.An avid mtn biker since the late 80's-Tracey was the man behind the scene of the Waimea downhill bike park and downhill race series.He also spent countless hours cutting trails in Mililani for everyone to enjoy.He was also a member of Na'a hele lobbying for the rights of mtn.bikers. Take a moment to remember him.Mtn biking in Hawaii would not be what it is today without him.I miss you BRO!

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    There's a place beyond the "gates" for this icon of trail-riding in Hawaii; he's already there - it's not the first gate he's had to climb over.... You are missed.

mtbr member
    Godspeed.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Oh nah. I remember Tracey. I was one of those that used to spend nearly every Sunday riding and racing Waimea back in the day. From about 1994-1999, I was there. We all got to know each other very well. Tracey was a good man, humble, kind, well-liked by everybody. I can't believe he's gone.

Prayer sent....
    We Ride In God's Country!