Pedal damn it!
    Oct 2007

My Bike was Stolen.

Some of you may know me from 24hrs of hell in paradise. I rode the 2010 Black 29er Motobecane Outcast Single Speed. I live in Waikiki on off campus housing for UH Manoa and my bike was stolen. It was in the hotels parking structure locked with a lock and cable an inch in diameter. I filled a police report and talked to security and have done everything I could do. I will be searching craigslist everyday and such. It is likely to be the only bike of its kind in Hawaii. So if you see someone riding it, call the police or me.

Police: 911
    Me: 858 201 3619

To help stunt your memory about who I am. I was wearing regular clothes and tennis shoes during the race. Was at Relphs camp spot and got 2nd in the Single Speed class. My name is Kyle.

mtbr member
    Wow, that totally sucks!!! Hope you recover your bike.

slaving away in paradise
    Apr 2005
    I feel for you dude, I just had my truck window smashed in ad over $1500 worth of boat stuff
    taken. Useless to 99% of boaters and no pawn shop will touch it. Frickin crack addicts trying
    to pay for more.

I hope you get your bike back, good luck to you. Call the bike shops on the other islands just in case
    as well as all the pawn and bike shops on island. See if you can find some military guys to post
    a stolen bike signs too on some of the bases. It is a great way to get rid of a bike.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Read this if you get your bike back or a new bike:

http://hawaiibicyclists.blogspot.com...ot-to-use.html

mtbr member
    May 2009
    What a shame. Post up a pic of your ride...I'm sure someone here will spot it on the island sometime somewhere.

slaving away in paradise
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kealoha
    What a shame. Post up a pic of your ride...I'm sure someone here will spot it on the island sometime somewhere.
    I remember someone on here got their bike back that way (or it was on the dhhawaii.com site).

Pedal damn it!
    Oct 2007
    This is the bike.

It has a smaller front ring and all of the reflectors are taken off. The wheels are not quick release, they are allen wrench bolts. It is a size Large. Thanks guys.
    Here are the only pictures I have of my bike.

Thank You guys.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kauaibullit
    I remember someone on here got their bike back that way (or it was on the dhhawaii.com site).
    Good point. Guys from dhhawaii.com usually don't frequent this forum. Several stolen bikes that were posted there were recovered without police intervention.

Post here www.dhhawaii.com

http://vimeo.com/6475675
    Last edited by racerzero; 12-09-2009 at 04:40 PM.