mtbr member

MTBR gathering @ Downieville June 25-27

Aloha folks

Check out the NorCal forum and find the MTBR Downieville gathering post. I went a couple of years ago and it was a blast! If you can make it let me know - it would be great to have a Hawaiian contingency show up.

Ride on.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I'm going to show up.But I'm moving 45 minutes from Dv so I probably won't do the full camp thing. Maybe I can help out.Always up for a shuttle!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by frikka
    I'm going to show up.But I'm moving 45 minutes from Dv so I probably won't do the full camp thing. Maybe I can help out.Always up for a shuttle!
    cool where are you moving to/from? see you up there

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Leaving Kula Maui after 17 years.My wife just signed on a rental on 15 acres in colfax.Trail head right across the street!You know more about the riding there than I do.DOWNIEVILLE the mecca I can't wait.

mtbr member
    okay gang - looks like d'ville is going to be waaay off the hook this year. check the thread on the norcal forum. i'm in along with a couple others to represent - anyone else? should be enough space at the campground to throw down a tent and it looks like there should be enough demo bikes that you won't need to bring one...oh, did i mention all the beer???

mtbr member
    Wow, I'm jealous!! Riding up there is awesome!! Have fun guys, wish I could join you guys.

mtbr member
    no need to be jealous - just don't eat or drive your car this month and use the money you save for a ticket!

mtbr member
    HA!! PB, you're funny. Got work to do.........and I'll be in OR, and ID in Aug.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Pedaled up the first and 2nd divide trail last week and it was awesome! No people at all.And the Downie river is spectacular.In fact the drive up was as fun as the biking because the road was totally empty.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    OK next year I am not teaching summer school!