I Have Cookies

Mana Road Group Ride

Hey Big Island Peeps! Gmats and I are gonna try to put together a Mana Road Ride Sometime in the near future. Anyone interested please post it up!
    The most important thing is what God thinks about it. He will have the final say. Joshua Stinebrink

____
    Kimo

mtbr member
    Wow, that was quick.

I'll be out riding in Oregon and Idaho for a few weeks, get back last week of August. After that would work.

Riding an active volcano
    I'm definitely interested- can't commit until I know a date, but I'll keep it in mind for the near future for sure.

I Have Cookies
    Most likely after grant gets home from his trip so probably mid September or so, still in the talk story phase cause we need input from everyone that's why I posted so early.
    The most important thing is what God thinks about it. He will have the final say. Joshua Stinebrink

____
    Kimo

I Have Cookies
    Was Talking to Chris@ Hilo Bike Hub and he was saying there's a Guy that you or "we" can Charter to take us back up to the trailhead, if we can get enough people interested (He can carry up to 12+ bikes and gear) it wouldn't be too expensive!

____
    Kimo

I Have Cookies
    OK GMats Is Back from Vaca...... Lets get the ball rolling on this thing!!!!

____
    Kimo

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Im down provided I am not working and its not too expensive to do. Its been years since I was up there with a 4x4 and remember it to be quite nasty but I am guessing I don't need a downhill bike for it yeah?

Provided my AM bike is all I need and dates work I am down.

mtbr member

Puddle Monkey
    Sep 2010

Good job!

It's definitely doable. even with a sturdy xc bike, i rode it on a trek alpha 4300 hardtail, and got a pinch flat once, but that was due to a faulty tire. Keanakolu is where the gnarly downish bits live, but they are really great after all that rumbly flat stuff. DO IT!!!!!!!!!