Rocks Rock

Lookin for local haunts

I am going to be on the Big Island next week from Wed. thru the next Tue. I am very good at finding single track when I have time. But I'll be traveling with my wife. So the time factor is gone. I like rocks and techy stuff but not a hucker. If you have time to search some of my posts you'll see. Who knows maybe you will think I gotta ride with that dude someday. I've biked all over so I know it's hit or miss. Let me know if your willin to show me your hood. I'd be glad to show you my hoods near Boise, ID and other places around the 48. I'll keep am eye on my PMs also.
    Thanx
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.

mtbr member
    Awe geez, sorry bruddah, I wish I were going to be here, I'd go do some riding with you. Unfortunately, I'm out of town for a few days returning on the 17th.

Give the boys at HP Bike works (808) 326-2453 a call, tell them what you're looking for. Go up to Kalopa and do some trail riding up there (you can ask them about that area).

If you're on the Hilo side, give Chris Seymour a call at Hilo Bike Hub (808) 961-4452

Stay in touch and PM me the next time you gonna make it out here, we can maybe arrange for rides etc.

Aloha,
    g

Rocks Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by gmats
    Awe geez, sorry bruddah, I wish I were going to be here, I'd go do some riding with you. Unfortunately, I'm out of town for a few days returning on the 17th.

Give the boys at HP Bike works (808) 326-2453 a call, tell them what you're looking for. Go up to Kalopa and do some trail riding up there (you can ask them about that area).

If you're on the Hilo side, give Chris Seymour a call at Hilo Bike Hub (808) 961-4452

Stay in touch and PM me the next time you gonna make it out here, we can maybe arrange for rides etc.

Aloha,
    g
    Thanx bro I'll call HP
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.

Rocks Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by gmats

Aloha,
    g
    First of all nice Turners Dude!!!!!!!!!!!! Also thanx for sending me to bike works. One of the guys gave me directions and all the info I needed for a couple good rides. Mahalo.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by impdude
    First of all nice Turners Dude!!!!!!!!!!!! Also thanx for sending me to bike works. One of the guys gave me directions and all the info I needed for a couple good rides. Mahalo.

Awesome!! Glad it all worked out. Thanks for the compliment too. Those Turners are fun. Let me know when you'll be back out again.

Later,
    g