mtbr member
    Jun 2009

Kaloko this Sat (Maybe)

Thinking about riding the kaloko trails, upper to pigskull then out hao, this Sat.

mtbr member
    Awe man.............I'm thinking I might be headed to Hilo on Saturday to ride Kulani. I'm thinking I'll be out in Kaloko on Sunday.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    What time on sunday? I would be down for a lunch run or something around or after 12.

mtbr member
    Hmmmm............That could work. Around noon?

Who you riding with? I have a couple of friends here from CA.

So you're thinking of exiting at Hao street? I was thinking of parking at Makahi Street, climbing Jurassic, over to Pig Skull and then back up Hallway so we can descend Jurassic.

If you want, I'd be happy to shuttle you up to Makahi, you can ride over with us and still exit Hao if you don't want to climb hallway. There are many other options. Just let me know where and when you want to meet, I'll be there on Sunday.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    K sounds good to me on the time. 12ish up at Makahi works and I don't know if I have a climb back up to jurassic in me as work has been kicking my ass but I am down for a jurassic to pig skull.

More than likely I will be the only one riding but I might be able to get my cousin to get his butt up there. I need to get your number... I will message you mine so if anything changes otherwise that sounds like a plan.