Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    mtbr member
    I saw some guy with one of these a while back. He is from Alaska, he posts some great videos. I thought about making one, just never got around to it yet.

Awesome job!!

About to depart to Kalopa. See you guys soon.

I Ride Bikes
    Headed to waterfall hill right now. I hope to see pictures of the Kalopa bike ride today when I get back. Lol

mtbr member
    OK, here are some pictures from today's ride up in Kalopa. The trails were in sweet, amazing, dry shape. Was great riding with David, Darren, Russel, Jonas, Todd, Florian.

Hope this Garmin link works:
    <iframe width='465' height='548' frameborder='0' src='http://connect.garmin.com:80/activity/embed/217734251'></iframe>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Big Island Trails-dscf1003.jpg  

Big Island Trails-dscf1004.jpg  

Big Island Trails-dscf1005.jpg  

Big Island Trails-dscf1006.jpg  

Big Island Trails-dscf1037.jpg  

Big Island Trails-dscf1039.jpg  

Big Island Trails-s0031027.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by trdspectacoma View Post
    Empty beer: I for myself is not even close to that point of that much riding yet. But one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonasrullo View Post
    Are you looking for team members, or are you solo single speeding it? I've never been there....
    ...sorry, didn't mean to 'thread-jack' (that sounds like something I do in the shower...). It's been great watching this thread and the enthusiasm that's part of the package. You guys are exactly what the "24 Hours..." is all about - just a bunch of mountain-bike junkies having some fun in what's left of (somewhat) prestine Oahu. You'll meet all kinds of enthusiasts - serious contenders logging 100+ miles (solo, SS, team) to tri-types, weekend-warriors, drunks, etc. Depending on your perspective, it's what you (and your team, if you choose) make of it.

I Ride Bikes
    Nice pics gmats! That's a pretty nice size group of riders. I wish I could've been there, but hopefully I can make it to the next Kalopa ride.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Looks like a good time was had and I see some new faces, wish I could have been there too. Thanks Gmats for posting the pics.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by emptybe_er View Post
    ...sorry, didn't mean to 'thread-jack' (that sounds like something I do in the shower...). It's been great watching this thread and the enthusiasm that's part of the package. You guys are exactly what the "24 Hours..." is all about - just a bunch of mountain-bike junkies having some fun in what's left of (somewhat) prestine Oahu. You'll meet all kinds of enthusiasts - serious contenders logging 100+ miles (solo, SS, team) to tri-types, weekend-warriors, drunks, etc. Depending on your perspective, it's what you (and your team, if you choose) make of it.
    Would be cool to put a team together and do an event like this. To bad we don't have anything like that here.

I Ride Bikes
    Anybody planning on doing any riding tomorrow?

Bambiker
    Aug 2012
    Thanks for posting the pics gmats. It's always fun to ride with new people.

Is there a ride tomorrow?

mtbr member
    You're welcome. Always nice to get out and ride, especially when conditions are so great.

Sorry, wanted to ride but going to spend time with my girlfriend and practice lawn-billiard shots. Hope someone's out there taking advantage of the great conditions. Looks like another great, dry day up in Kalopa.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Got off work early, hitting up Kulani this afternoon if anyone wants to ride.......

I Ride Bikes
    What time r u going?

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Meeting Maz at 2pm @ Kulani if anyone else is "feeling the need".

I Ride Bikes
    YAY!

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    Gone surfing.
    Refining cam equip.
    Anthem Boy and I most likely ride tomorrow afternoon, weather permitting.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Kulani trail conditions were average, still damp from the weekend's rains. Had a good ride though. Maz cleared this one on his first attempt.

Sorry for recycling the pic, my camera took a dump.

Quote Originally Posted by Honolii29 View Post
    Gone surfing.
    Refining cam equip.
    Anthem Boy and I most likely ride tomorrow afternoon, weather permitting.
    I'd be interested in that.

I Ride Bikes
    Kulani was great. It was a little muddy and damp, but it made it that much more challenging and fun. Thanks aikane for showing me more of the trails. Today's ride was fun.

I wasn't too tired yet, so I went for a quick climb up waterfall hill after Kulani. Yep I doubled dipped today. I think I was meant to go there cause I was able to help my buddy down the hill. I believe it was Friday afternoon when I met Buck. I just finished waterfall and he stopped by my truck and we started chatting about biking. He wasn't aware about waterfall hill so I told him he should check it out one day. Well low and behold today I see him climbing up the hill. We chatted again at the 2nd resorvoir and I told him about this forum. I told him I had to dig because I was supposed to be home by 5:00. I know it was around 4:45 so I jammed down the hill and quickly loaded my bike and gear in my truck. I was just about to leave when I see him and his bike coming down the road. He had a flat tire! He says he popped it on a big rock coming down. So I gave him a ride back to his apartment in Wainaku. I was happy to help him out. It probably would've sucked for him to get all the way back down.

BUCK if you are reading this, make an account and say wassup. I hope you get your bike fixed soon so you can come out and ride with us.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Gonna climb Waterfalls in a bit........

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    Dang, shoulda told you Kulani. Went there right after work with Anthem Boy.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Haha, oh well.
    Mr. Honolii, so I made it up to the reservoir and saw the road that crosses the river, but had to turn around. It was getting late and I didn't have much left in the tank either. But how much further is it? Was I about half way?

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    Wow! Good job!
    About 2/3s of the way up.
    There's another resv at the end. Also a Huge downhill to uphill U halfpipe gully. Kinda fun, just crank as fast as you can down to see if you can make it up the otherside, no slack gas!

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Cool beans, I would have been happy to hear I was half way. The half pipe sounds fun, gotta go back this weekend and check it out.

I Ride Bikes
    I also went up to waterfall hill today. I took a co-worker for his first ride in a looooong time. I let him borrow my Hardrock. We accessed the trail by going through the chain rope with the red reflectors at the bottom. That was a fun way to start off the ride. I could tell he was feeling the burn, but he still managed to make it to the top. Then we went to the right to check out the trolley. Then I took him to the lookout area with the rusty bridge. After that we headed down. I think I may have gotten him "hooked". He bought my bike when I dropped him off at his house. I gave him a smoking deal on my 07 Hardrock since he's a friend. So we may have another potential rider coming out with us one day.

Aikane - I saw your truck when we got back, but I was amazed that we never saw you even once.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Yeah I expected to see you coming down. But I go straight after the second tank. So do you end up at the reservoir eventually?

mtbr member
    Honolii,
    Here's the link to the guy that does all those cool videos and his video mounts.

Tscheezy's definitive comprehensive dw-link 5-Spot review - Mtbr Forums

and

Ghetto GoPro mount on an RFX

His name is Tsceezy. He and his wife live up in AK on Kodiack Island. Some awesome videos.

I Ride Bikes
    well from the two trails we did after the 2nd resoirvoir, they both pretty much lead to dead ends. My co-worker was pretty tired so we turned around headed back down after we reached the rusty bridge.

I still want to climb to the top resorvoir. I've done all the trails up there except for that one. If I finish on time I may try to hit that one up tomorrow.

This is a picture of the other resorvoir at the top of the asphalt road. I went up this road on saturday. This was a fun climb.

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    Whew! That's some sick vids! Super nice angles, kinda what I'd like to do. Just need to set a vid shoot ride, just for shooting. Will be lots of stop and go. The edits is what will make it flow.

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    Okay guys, Anthem Boy and I were talking, Night Riding!!
    In the Haunted Forest of Death, Kulani Trails.
    Man vs.Spirits.
    Everything else is just chicken. Oh, we have heart, we understand, **stiffles giggles**.
    We'll give a month period to get your light gear together, then set a date for a night ride, every man for himself, last man is the one the Boogeyman gets to eat.
    DISCUSS!!!!

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Haha, I love it. Let's do it on a full moon too, add to the creepiness. And no phones or GPS units either, find your way out or sleep the night.

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    We were thinking no moon, full dark so if your battery dies, The Boogeyman will get you!
    2 hours max ride as those are average battery life for good lights. Trail heads and turnoffs marked with glow bands.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    I getting a bigger backpack to carry beer in with me. If I do get lost, I won't care.

I Ride Bikes
    ^^^funny.

I'm going to bring a portable DVD player so I can watch scary movies after I get lost.

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    LOL! I bringing mask and machete to scare the crap out of the stragglers

I Ride Bikes
    I'll probably be the first to get lost. We should schedule it close to Halloween. =)

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    Open date, kinda the plan, near Halloween. LOL! This is gonna be epic! Picks straws who goes first, one minute intervals, slow riders move aside for faster riders, . Just throwing out some suggestions. Would be even funnier we do blind pick on bikes. Everybodys bike get numbered, you draw number from bag and thats the bike you have to ride. LOL! We could have a bonfire right in middle of quarry and campout too, have a full on camp cookout. I can even make shirts for the finishers, I Survived the 2012 Boogeyman Ride, Kulani Trails

I Ride Bikes
    nah, just make some BVD's. cause I'm going to need a new pair before the ride is over.

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    Anybody up for a Volcano ride on Sat? Early start, I can lead as I know the area.
    Anthem Boy is out, drag races. I'm going, test out cam more.
    Trail route depends on who is going and how many.
    Varies from 5 mile downhill, scenic single track, tech, and ?????? Depends again on who and how many. I'll tailor it to the skill levels so the pack stays tight and not waiting.

I Ride Bikes
    Shucks I work again this Saturday.

Bambiker
    Aug 2012
    I may be able to make Saturday.I should know by tomorrow. What time and where do you meet?

mtbr member
    Wish I could but I think I am going to have to stay local at least one more weekend. I think there's a good chance Todd and I are going up to Kalopa for Saturday a.m. ride. I was hoping I'd be able to make it to Kulani this weekend but it's not looking like it'll work out. Some day I will make it out to Volcano to ride with you guys.

Bambiker
    Aug 2012
    I'm good for Saturday, just need directions and a time. Is it quicker to go saddle road, or via south point from Waikoloa?

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Saturday AM is a no go for me, got classes. Pm or Sunday works.

I Ride Bikes
    I'm down for an adventurous Sunday ride.

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    Jonas! Might just be you and I! It's all good, I'll make it worth the drive. Saddle road is definetly faster. We could meet up in Hilo and take my truck up, that way you dont have to drive all the way to Volcano. I'm looking at an early morn ride, if you could be in Hilo by 7:30, that would be cool. Takes about an hour and a half from Waikoloa, I think that's where you at?
    I'll def PM you where we can meet and my contact tomorrow. Just waiting to see if anybody else joins in.
    Aloha,
    Honolii

Bambiker
    Aug 2012
    Sounds good, I'll check in tomorrow.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    I am out gotta got to mauna lani tomorrow.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by trdspectacoma View Post
    I am out gotta got to mauna lani tomorrow.
    "Gotta"? Sounds tough. Play golf? Looks like Todd and I are going to be at Kalopa at around 08:00 or so unless someone wants and earlier or later (not by too much) time.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    nah dinner with the family golf is on the 29th at kings for me. Although I have not practiced for a long time.

mtbr member
    sweet! Enjoy that quality family time!

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    Jonas, check your PM.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazukea View Post
    I'm down for an adventurous Sunday ride.
    Did you have something in mind?

Bambiker
    Aug 2012
    Got it. I had to make one more post before I could reply to the PM. I'll give you a call when I'm about to Hilo.

I Ride Bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by aikane View Post
    Did you have something in mind?

I was thinking about trekking it up to the very top of waterfall hill. It's the only trail I haven't completed up there yet. I went up there again today and I rode a little bit up that trail, but it was getting late (6:00) so I had to turn around.

OR

maybe a trip to Kalopa.

I still want to check out trails that I haven't been to yet. Like Tree Planting or Flume. I would go, but I just don't know where to go.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    I was thinking about trekking it up to the very top of waterfall hill. It's the only trail I haven't completed up there yet. I went up there again today and I rode a little bit up that trail, but it was getting late (6:00) so I had to turn around.

OR

maybe a trip to Kalopa.

I still want to check out trails that I haven't been to yet. Like Tree Planting or Flume. I would go, but I just don't know where to go.
    Yeah, either sounds good.

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    Flume is a good ride with terrain that varies. Just park right above the water spigot at the sharp turn below Kaumana City. Across the road you will see the yellow gate. That's Flume Road. Take it to the river or all the way to Stainback highway, which is about 6 miles. There's one gate you have to hoist the bike over. The bridge has been long gone over the river, but it should just be a small crossable stream. See if you can clear it up the steep bank on the other side. There's a rock garden section that is fun, a bit slippery when wet. River is half way in, about 3 miles.

I Ride Bikes
    Thanks Honolii!

Well maybe Flume Rd this sunday sounds good. I heard the weather might worsen over the weekend so we'll see.

I Ride Bikes
    Took my co-worker up to waterfall hill again today. This time he made it to the top without stopping.

For some reason I just love seeing my truck loaded up with two bikes.

Bambiker
    Aug 2012
    Great ride at volcano today. Thanks Honolii!

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    I'm glad you guys had a good ride. Any other ride reports?

Maz, what's the plan for Sunday?

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    Volcano was beautiful! Weather was clear and sunny. The Halemaumau crater looked surreal riding next to it.
    Jonas, you're welcome!
    On a late note, Anthem Boy and I moght be up for a morning ride tomorrow after all. I'll post later tonight after I pick up the beautiful wife....

I Ride Bikes
    whew, I am tired today. long day at work, actually it's been kind of a long week of work. My body is hurting today. I'm hoping to spend some time with my kids tomorrow cause I've barely been home all week. I didn't expect to work this late today either.

My wife said the kids were asking about me all day long today. "where's daddy?"

So I may still be up for a morning ride tomorrow. I don't think I want to go too far from town though.

Where do you guys want to ride? You guys pick the place.

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    Flume would be good, as nearby and you can go in and turn around when you have to get back.

I Ride Bikes
    Yeah I would be down for that.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Ok, time and place?

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    Aw crap, no go for me this morning.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Yeah, the weather is too iffy anyway.

Got another "Craigslist special". Did a couple shakedown runs, trying to dial in the suspension.

Might go bomb waterfall hill if the weather breaks.

I Ride Bikes
    I'm eating cereal with the little ones right now. I may still head out if the weather clears up.

Aikane - waterfall hill all the way to the top? I'm down for that.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Maz, lmk what time is best for you. The weather is starting to break.

I Ride Bikes
    how about 9 am?

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    how about 9 am?
    See ya there.

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    Just an insight: Aikane, Mazu, seeing you two progressing in a few short months is awesome! Your enthusiasm and dedication just to go ride brings back memories of when Anthem Boy and I first started in Calif. back in '88-'89. Pre- suspension days, hardtail, rigid fork. He was my roommate then, wrenching at bike shops around the South Bay LA. Everyday the question would be "Where we going ride today!!?!?" Peacock Flats, Del Oro Park, PV trails, Hawthorne Bowl, etc. Gmats, I think you can relate, same place, same era. My bike to lust for was the Carbon Fiber Klein. Anyway seeing you guys just want to go ride and just doing it, no excuses, no wishy washy blah blah my equipment, no image, injects a new Jolt and entusiasm in me on why I ride and love riding. Just for the thrill of it. Its good to see you guys stoke and it's contagious for some of us old farters. Keep it up! Just wanted to say Thanks for the new stoke.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Mr Honolii, I am glad the enthusiasm is contagious. I share your sentiments as well, gotta remember that I one old fut too.

Waterfall was a good work out. Caught the rain on the lower sections, but had fun on the downhill. Took a pinch flat, messing around below the second tank. But despite limping my bike back to the truck, clothes soaking wet, I could not help but laugh to myself. It reminded me of being a kid and playing out in the rain.

Last edited by aikane; 09-09-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    Yeah, hoss it up that hill! Pretty soon goin feel like nothing and you going look back and wonder, "Dang, I used to die coming up to this first section, the second water tank, and now feel like What was I thinking, it's childs play now!"

I Ride Bikes
    yup Aikane and I are nuts. We rode 8 miles round trip in the rain. Well the last 1/2 mile was a walk back to the truck in the rain. My feet were floating in my shoes already! It was kinda funny though. Next time we are going all the way to the top!

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    When I took the pic of that flood door, I was wondering what it must look like when they do drain it.

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    I still like take my SUP up there and take a picture paddling it.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Bwahaha, that would be classic. You won't get any volunteers to help you hump that thing up the hill though.

I Ride Bikes
    Just an insight: Aikane, Mazu, seeing you two progressing in a few short months is awesome! Your enthusiasm and dedication just to go ride brings back memories of when Anthem Boy and I first started in Calif. back in '88-'89. Pre- suspension days, hardtail, rigid fork. He was my roommate then, wrenching at bike shops around the South Bay LA. Everyday the question would be "Where we going ride today!!?!?" Peacock Flats, Del Oro Park, PV trails, Hawthorne Bowl, etc. Gmats, I think you can relate, same place, same era. My bike to lust for was the Carbon Fiber Klein. Anyway seeing you guys just want to go ride and just doing it, no excuses, no wishy washy blah blah my equipment, no image, injects a new Jolt and entusiasm in me on why I ride and love riding. Just for the thrill of it. Its good to see you guys stoke and it's contagious for some of us old farters. Keep it up! Just wanted to say Thanks for the new stoke.

You my friend are an inspiration. My first real trail ride was that day at Kulani when I met you and the rest of the gang. After the ride I was like, "damn, so THIS is mountain biking." I decided from that day that I needed to get better so I could be like the guys I just rode with at Kulani.

THANK YOU.

I Ride Bikes
    Nobody has ever asked, but I do have a key for that yellow gate at the bottom.

why hike it, when you can just drive it up there.

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    CHEATAH!!!! LOL! Nah, nah, joking.
    I was looking at more of welding up one BOB trailer and honking that buggah up there. I actually get one base trailer with pneumatic tires, just gotta modify to hook up to bike. Could honk up 3 boards if we make hitch for two bikes. LOL! Imagine the downhill, Action!
    Still one of the projects in back of head.

mtbr member

Howzit, Yeah, you guys starting up riding and being all hooked reminds me of all the fun times I've had all these years riding. I started back in '86 out in Southern CA. No low gears, no good tires, no suspension, no good brakes. We still had loads of fun. My first bike was a Mongoose POS. My second bike was a Klein Frame ($750 for frame and fork) which I moved almost all the parts over to. I still ride that bike daily (my commuter).

Thanks Honolii for revising those memories............So many trails, so little time.

I Ride Bikes

well, I guess you're on your own.

I'll take your picture though.

mtbr member
    I was looking at more of welding up one BOB trailer and honking that buggah up there. I actually get one base trailer with pneumatic tires, just gotta modify to hook up to bike. Could honk up 3 boards if we make hitch for two bikes. LOL! Imagine the downhill, Action!
    Still one of the projects in back of head.
    Or get yourself one of these, you can haul boards and stuff. Surly Big Dummy Cargo Bike.

I Ride Bikes
    That is one crazy looking bike.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    If the people who walk their dogs on that road saw you rolling up on that thing, you would have cops there before you made it half way up.

mtbr member
    Yup, Surly Big Dummy.......

Big Dummy | Bikes | Surly Bikes

And then there's the Yuba Mundo.........

http://yubaride.com/mundo-cargo-bike

And the Trek Transport..........

Transport - Trek Bicycle

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    They actually have an inflatable SUP that is tough, for river Suping. Made from the stuff Zodiacs made of, can roll it up and backpack it up with a floor pump and two piece paddle.

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    That bike's wheelbase reminds me of a tandem. That's another thing that would be kinda fun n nutz, downhill tandem!

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    I was just thinking about tandems last week. Would be fun to do tag team competitions. But they are so expensive.

I Ride Bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by gmats View Post
    Yup, will do - I'll get a picture next time I'm back out there. Hoping maybe I can escape for a short, quick ride up there this week. We'll see.

Yes, somehow things have a way of working out and you got good karma buddy. Glad I didn't have to call 9-1-1 and use my First Responder skills. Phew.

Glad it's just a B&B and you can live to ride (fight) another day. You heal up this week. Hope you can get a pass for next weekend.

OK, got some pictures uploaded.

The fist one shows the trail coming down from above, it's a swtichback that comes in from the upper left and turns down toward the left. You can see the busted tree in it with the part of the tree laying down.

2nd pic shows a closer shot of the busted stump that's left.

3rd pic shows the busted piece. The rest of the tree is lower down the hill.

4th picture shows the trail coming down. Right in the middle of the picture is where it swings hard right and heads down the other way.

5th picture shows the trail continuing down to the right at the turn. You can see a horizontal green log, that's where Mazu went off the trail and took out the tree.

Hey gmats, thanks for taking pics of the busted tree. I didn't even notice those pics till now! I was just scrolling back through this thread and that's how I found the pics.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Okay guys, Anthem Boy and I were talking, Night Riding!!
    In the Haunted Forest of Death, Kulani Trails.
    Man vs.Spirits.
    Everything else is just chicken. Oh, we have heart, we understand, **stiffles giggles**.
    We'll give a month period to get your light gear together, then set a date for a night ride, every man for himself, last man is the one the Boogeyman gets to eat.
    DISCUSS!!!!
    Okay, I picked up a light for my bike this past weekend. Gonna go to Kulani 5am tomorrow and try it out. Also been looking at adapting my fishing headlamp to mount on my helmet. Will see how things go.

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    Just need 4 old steel bikes and Anthem Boy and I can weld them up together. Figure out the chain drive and all that. No need be superlight, just need be strong. LOL! Tag team waterfalls, Kalopa I dunno on the maneuvarbility, same in Kulani, but still would be funny.

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    Goin waterfalls now.

I Ride Bikes
    I'm headed there too.

I Ride Bikes
    Waterfall was awesome today. I was actually able to meet up with Honolii29 and D-Animal. I just love coming down the hill as fast as I can. I hit some nice whoops and caught some air.

I actually went there to test out my new seatpost. After I adjusted my saddle angle the ride felt great.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Waterfall was awesome today. I was actually able to meet up with Honolii29 and D-Animal. I just love coming down the hill as fast as I can. I hit some nice whoops and caught some air.

I actually went there to test out my new seatpost. After I adjusted my saddle angle the ride felt great.
    Yeah the whoops are fun. Pump the suspension right before the launch and keep the bike straight. Did you pick up my Powerade?

mtbr member
    Hey gmats, thanks for taking pics of the busted tree. I didn't even notice those pics till now! I was just scrolling back through this thread and that's how I found the pics.
    Hey Maz, no problem. Glad you found them. I still have nightmares about that. So glad you're OK and live to ride another day.

I Ride Bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by aikane View Post
    Yeah the whoops are fun. Pump the suspension right before the launch and keep the bike straight. Did you pick up my Powerade?

haha...I didn't see it. Maybe some thirsty hiker picked it up.

How was your early morning Kulani ride?

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    Whoops, there it is....

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    haha...I didn't see it. Maybe some thirsty hiker picked it up.

How was your early morning Kulani ride?
    Haha, nah I didn't go, it's too damn cold in the mornings these days.

So why the new seatpost?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 21