Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
    I Ride Bikes
    Kalopa was fun today. Aikane busted out his Hardtail. He was kicking butt on that bike. It was a little bit damp today. Not too muddy, just enough to let you know it was going to be slippery.

Aikane's HT

The top of Jeep Trail

I almost made it...

Bambiker
    Aug 2012
    Cool pictures! I wish I could have made it to the second loop. It was good to ride with you guys again.

I Ride Bikes
    Same here.
    Take it easy!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonasrullo View Post
    Cool pictures! I wish I could have made it to the second loop. It was good to ride with you guys again.
    Likewise, great pictures. Yes, I've been there with all that gooey stuff. Wish I could have ridden too, was chasing the white ball around playing pasture pool. Made some money too so not that bad. Can't wait to get back to the trails though.

Look forward to riding this coming weekend. Got my fork back from the shop, can't wait to get it back on the bike and out riding. Take care, be safe this week and see some of yous guys out on the trails.

I Ride Bikes
    Gmats you riding kalopa this Sunday?

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Ok I'm gonna toss this out and see what bites....................Kaloko.

I figure we can leave early enough, meet up with Gmats and Jonas along the way and still be there by 8:30'ish. Should be enough time to get in a good ride, catch lunch on the way home, and be back before 2pm. Any thoughts?
    Not looking at the immediate future, but would be nice somewhere down the road.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazukea View Post
    Gmats you riding kalopa this Sunday?
    I don't know yet. I'm up for some kind of ride Sunday. Seems better for many people. I miss riding as I played golf all this past weekend. Looking forward to some kind of ride this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by aikane View Post
    Ok I'm gonna toss this out and see what bites....................Kaloko.

I figure we can leave early enough, meet up with Gmats and Jonas along the way and still be there by 8:30'ish. Should be enough time to get in a good ride, catch lunch on the way home, and be back before 2pm. Any thoughts?
    Not looking at the immediate future, but would be nice somewhere down the road.
    Hey, that'd be great, I'd be happy to set up something. If we do a little shuttle, we can do some pretty awesome stuff! This weekend can work too.

Hiking is good for you.
    May 2006
    Yes, I like do Kaloko too.
    This weekend is out for me as its my wife's birthday and I'm taking her away.
    But don't let that stop you guys!
    We're actually going to hike Pu'u Wa'a Wa'a, so I'll be scoping it also if it's bikeable. They have something like 8 miles of trail.

I Ride Bikes
    Kaloko would be fun. I'm down.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Honolii29 View Post
    Yes, I like do Kaloko too.
    This weekend is out for me as its my wife's birthday and I'm taking her away.
    But don't let that stop you guys!
    We're actually going to hike Pu'u Wa'a Wa'a, so I'll be scoping it also if it's bikeable. They have something like 8 miles of trail.
    Puuwaawaa looks promising, not sure if bikes are allowed though. I was looking at some of those dirt roads that have the hunters checking stations as well. Some look like they might be fun, ride as far up the hills as you can then bomb the dirt road back down.

I Ride Bikes
    N.U.T.S.

BACKWARDS

FUN

that is all.

Bambiker
    Aug 2012

Good job! Kaloko Ride Sunday

I may be up for Kaloko Sunday. I'm feeling better every day. I just won't be doing any free riding tricks.
    I'll check in again Saturday to be sure. If I can go, I'll be glad to shuttle. Isn't there a crossroads in the middle somewhere where the trail goes across north a bit? Maybe I could shuttle some riders up and then ride from the bottom to the crossroads for a crosscountry bit before coming back down. Or, I could just have no idea what I'm talking about.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    I may be up for Kaloko Sunday. I'm feeling better every day. I just won't be doing any free riding tricks.
    I'll check in again Saturday to be sure. If I can go, I'll be glad to shuttle. Isn't there a crossroads in the middle somewhere where the trail goes across north a bit? Maybe I could shuttle some riders up and then ride from the bottom to the crossroads for a crosscountry bit before coming back down. Or, I could just have no idea what I'm talking about.
    Freeride tricks huh, is that what we're calling it? I thought you were showing off your trail-gymnastic skills. The slow motion somersault endo was very cool, but the tree grab dismount could use a little work. Haha. But seriously, I'm glad the shoulder is doing well.

Sucks though, as I will probably be unable to ride this weekend.

I Ride Bikes
    Kulani tomorrow afternoon?

I Ride Bikes
    Good to hear. I thought you were trying to show me up by breaking a tree with your arm like me. Sorry, but your tree didn't break. I'm still winning.

nah I'm happy you're feeling better. I was a little bit scared for moment.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Kulani tomorrow afternoon?
    What time?

I Ride Bikes
    If I get off of work on time, then 4 oclock. Maybe 3:45 if I make like speed racer.

I Ride Bikes
    But if you want to go earlier then don't wait for me. Just ride! I'll try and find you in the labyrinth of Kulani. Thanks to you, Darin, and Dave, I'm starting to learn my way around there.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Sounds good.

Bambiker
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by aikane View Post
    Freeride tricks huh, is that what we're calling it? I thought you were showing off your trail-gymnastic skills. The slow motion somersault endo was very cool, but the tree grab dismount could use a little work. Haha. But seriously, I'm glad the shoulder is doing well.

Sucks though, as I will probably be unable to ride this weekend.
    Well Maz did say to show him how it's done. I guess I misinterpreted.

mtbr member
    Good to hear. I thought you were trying to show me up by breaking a tree with your arm like me. Sorry, but your tree didn't break. I'm still winning.

nah I'm happy you're feeling better. I was a little bit scared for moment.
    Whoa, you guys are funny. Jonas, I didn't know you tried to ninja-turtle a tree like Mazu did. Glad you're OK (or getting better).

I Ride Bikes
    Well Maz did say to show him how it's done. I guess I misinterpreted.
    Funny, cause I actually did tell you that when I let you pass me. Crazy.

I Ride Bikes
    Aikane- I probably can't ride today. Looks like my day just got longer. Plus I gotta check out my rear hub/free hub. It's making strange grinding noises.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Oh oh, that doesn't sound good. I can't ride either. It's probably gonna be a mud bog anyway.

I Ride Bikes
    yup my freehub is thrashed. Chris @Bike Hub took a look at it and he agreed. Junk part is that the new warranty hubs wont be available for 2 weeks. Then they gotta ship it here. Depending on when I get this fixed, I might have to miss the Mana Rd ride.

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast