mtbr member

Big Island Advice

Hello from the mainland,

Coming back to visit the Big Island next month. Somewhere here someone posted a link? to a list of the best local places, like luaus and such. Now I can't find that link/list.

Thanks for your help!

I Have Cookies
    Luau's.......Pifft! Nah! Hilton Waikoloa is awesome!! If you have a friend here see if you can catch a Graduation party! now thats a real luau......
    The most important thing is what God thinks about it. He will have the final say. Joshua Stinebrink

____
    Kimo

mtbr member
    True, actually finding kids playing hooky having one is probably the best...heard that from a native.

I Have Cookies
    Well I'm "native" and thats a sure fire way of getting Herassed is find some kids playing hookey......those are the ones that you want to stay away from! Finding them and hangin with them is a sure fire way of making local news "Tourist gets mugged and beaten......"
    just do the tourist thing see the sights, go to kalapana see the lava flow, and while your there go to uncle Robert's and get some juice..... do the kona thing you will be fine!!
    The most important thing is what God thinks about it. He will have the final say. Joshua Stinebrink

____
    Kimo