mtbr member
    May 2005

anyone want to ride

I am just getting back into mountain biking. Anyone know any entry level trails around town. I rode st louis heights a couple years back.are there any others that you would recommend to a beginner? anyone want to ride?

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    A lack of response(s) is always a bummer; realize that some investigation on your behalf will generate a ton of answers. Take a peek at the "trail-reviews" listed on this site along with some of the comments on previous posts (doing so will provide you with a link to an even 'more local' website). Look for Alford's Mountain Biking the Hawaiian Islands the next time you visit a LBS - you'll find a wealth of info about Oahu trails and spots on the other islands.

mtbr member
    Too bad.........if you were here on the Big Island, I'd have already contacted you and we'd have made arrangements............

mtbr member
    May 2005
    thanks for the replies I went on a light 20 mile ride around dh and to town stopping and checking the surf along the way. My legs are killing me. I think its time to go into storage and get my shoes.