Sign Killa

Alexander & Baldwin, masters of Dark Aloha

Another trail down. They've decided to start kicking people off of the road to Alexander Reservoir on Kauai. In fact, they claim the whole area including the access road through Kaneohe bog (which is well *above* the reservoir) will now be prosecuted.

People have been riding bikes, horses and feet in here for freaking years and years.

No offense to the guard who hassled me (he was pretty chill), but A&B are Capitol C, C*nts.

Sign Killa

What we''ll be missing

It's a pretty cool area...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Au'Right!
    Nov 2004
    Dammit!!!! I used to love that ride! The tube of terror on the way back was fun too.
    Problem: "Bike has trouble going up steep hills."
    Fix: Recommend pressing harder on the pedals.

Yes, that's fonetic
    What a downer! I lived in Kalaheo for a year and that was my main ride....the bastages.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    How trial lawyers have screwed us all over. Do you think it really is A&B? Even though they allowed access against their legal recommendations? Now the Garden Isle charges a land owner with multiple counts of manslaughter!!! That is insane.
    I despise most lawyers including district attorneys. It is this motley crew who keep us from enjoying much more of our beautiful world.

Jah Rastafari,
    wil

slaving away in paradise
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpjumper808
    How trial lawyers have screwed us all over. Do you think it really is A&B? Even though they allowed access against their legal recommendations? Now the Garden Isle charges a land owner with multiple counts of manslaughter!!! That is insane.
    I despise most lawyers including district attorneys. It is this motley crew who keep us from enjoying much more of our beautiful world.

Jah Rastafari,
    wil
    ??? Sorry, but I have no love lost for Mr. Pflueger, he has ignored every safety precaution
    and law for years. After destroying the reef at Larsons and making a complete mess of
    many people's homes like the Marvins' house. He has been asking for trouble. If the state
    and feds would have done what they needed to do when those floods came a few years ago maybe he would have started to do the right thing and followed the law instead of
    doing things that had grave consequences illegally.

As far as lawyers destroying fun for people that take responsibility for themselves, maybe
    we should look at the judges that actually let this **** go on as well as the way society views
    lawsuits as a get rich quick scheme.

[/rant]

This is a shame that a&b are closing that area down. it was a pretty fun place to go for me
    locally for a nice easy (technically) climb/decent. It is indeed a beautiful place.