Thread: xtreme x6 price

mtbr member

xtreme x6 price

What would be a good price for the 06 model ?
    It has sram x7s

mtbr member
    I have an 09 Extreme X6 all original with X9 / XO that I will be selling soon for probably 5 or 6 hundred.....It is in great condition.....so I would guess four or five hundred for an 06 in similar condition???

I could not really find any for sale for comparison....so I am guessing at my sell price....but I think its plenty fair!

RM

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Just sold my 09 X6 Expert in excellent condition for 850.00 on Sat. 1-7-12, in Phoenix. I think price would vary per region. In other words there's alot of mtb activity here and plenty of places to use this type of bike.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by RV2011 View Post
    Just sold my 09 X6 Expert in excellent condition for 850.00 on Sat. 1-7-12, in Phoenix. I think price would vary per region. In other words there's alot of mtb activity here and plenty of places to use this type of bike.
    How did you like it and why did you sell it? I live in Tempe and just saw one of these pop up on craigslist. I'm debating on seeing if I can get a good price (<$800) or just saving up a little longer for something I'll be happier with. I already have a XC bike, so now I'm looking for something with a little more suspension that I can charge the desert DH a little harder with.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    I never really used it. I had picked it up to have as a 2nd bike. My main ride is a Felt 08 Redemption 2. I sold the Haro for what I had into it because I stumbled upon another bike that I just had to have as my 2nd bike. It's a Felt 08 Compulsion 2. I couldn't resist it as it like the little brother to the Redemption. They both have the Equalink rear. Basicly no peddel bob. Most of the guy's (5) I tend to ride with are on Haro bikes though. The one I sold was just like the one you are looking at, but I had switched out the wheelset for black ones. Made it look burley.