Who is the Drizzle?

Thread Eight problem

I bought my thread eight early last year. A couple months after, the front wheel was wobbling slightly, and the brake was rubbing against the pads. I took it to the bike shop and the guy trued the wheel. This helped for the wheel wobble but not so much the brake caliper. Just recently it has gotten somewhat worse. I know that when biking, flexing can and usually will happen when tackling hard corners, etc. But this does it all the time. I am wondering if I should contact Haro about this problem.
    Question: Any one else have this problem?
    Other than a bent caliper, what else could be the cause of the rubbing?

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    I'm assuming your bike has disk brakes. make sure your front hub is seated all the way into your fork dropouts and your wheel quick release is good and tight. if the rotor still wobbles or rubs you need to true your rotor and/or adjust your caliper. There are instructions on how to true your rotor here:
    http://www.mtbr.com/techtalks/brakes...html#operation
    or you can take it to a local shop and they can adjust your brakes and true or replace your rotor. Warped rotors happen with use, but can also be caused by hitting the rotor on something when crashing or hauling the bike in your car etc. Not Haro's problem, they just built the frame.