Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
    I don't post to generate business for myself or make like I'm better than sliced bread

ride hard take risks
    This economy thing is a real pizzer.
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
    Its not surprising, Haro's were overpriced to begin with. Its funny, their Masi division is generally considered full of good bargains and sells really well, even up here in canada, there are tons of Masi dealers (there are five or six LBS's dealing Masi in Ottawa alone). Haro's mountain bikes and commuter bikes on the other hand... not well at all. And its pretty much got everything to do with the pricing of the mtb/hybrid models.
    I don't post to generate business for myself or make like I'm better than sliced bread

Dropshot Champ!
    ouch, jill helped me out more than a few times and was always friendly.

What are you gunna do now jill? different company or different career?

hope everything works out!

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Sorry to hear about this Jill

you kept this forum alive!!

SSolo
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt 891
    Sorry to hear about this Jill

you kept this forum alive!!
    Yes, she did!
    Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son...

ridin' dirty
    Sorry to hear this about Jill (and the other folks). Best of luck to you, and I hope your next gig is even better!

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    everyone loves jill !!!!

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Sorry to hear about the layoffs, it's not a good time to be unemployed. Best of luck to you Jill! I was sorry to see the X6 and X7 disappear suddenly from the US market too. I'm confused about the direction Haro is heading and not offering anything for the AM market, for the US anymore.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Allan Cooke is a bmx guy so I would say Haro is going to mainly focus on bmx again. It kind of sucks because any serious bmx person will build from the frame up not buy complete bikes like a Haro. Oh well what can you do it does suck though and Jill was awesome

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prostreet513
    Allan Cooke is a bmx guy so I would say Haro is going to mainly focus on bmx again. It kind of sucks because any serious bmx person will build from the frame up not buy complete bikes like a Haro. Oh well what can you do it does suck though and Jill was awesome
    Haro offers frames and parts to build bikes from the ground up for the "serious" BMX person. It also offers some of the best out of the box complete bikes that can be ridden by that same "serious" BMX person to fit their budget.

Frame size options was unheard of on a complete bike when I was younger and not at the build a complete bike stage which left me riding a bike far to small for me.

http://www.vitalbmx.com/videos/featu...4/rwg2008,2412

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Yeah they do offer parts for Haro and Premium products I know my LBS carries them. They aren't really what you see in alot of skateparks, street riding, or anything. Alot of companies have offered different frame sizes for years. Haro is kind of like GT they lost their way in serious bmx years ago. Most riders now ride stuff from rider owned companies like Macneil etc

ridin' dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by AMCAT
    everyone loves jill !!!!
    Nice Cowboy Mouth reference! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qndKcX8GyOY

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prostreet513
    Yeah they do offer parts for Haro and Premium products I know my LBS carries them. They aren't really what you see in alot of skateparks, street riding, or anything. Alot of companies have offered different frame sizes for years. Haro is kind of like GT they lost their way in serious bmx years ago. Most riders now ride stuff from rider owned companies like Macneil etc
    What company offered BMX frame sizes on complete bikes within a certain product range? I think you may be looking in all the wrong places, I still ride BMX and see Haro and Premium all over (even when traveling) at skateparks, trails, and riding street.