Thread: Haro Headbadge

Rockin a Cannon

Haro Headbadge

I was hoping yall could help me locate a Haro headbadge/decal that seems to have just vanished. I saw it once and I can't find the damn thing again!

Anyways, its two chevrons over a H that shaped all funky. Its not the one with the two chevrons over the word Haro that seems to be everywhere, its just the H. I just want the picture, I'm doing the design of it on my helmet.

Thanks guys.

Btw I am currently painting my Haro V3 with a Rock Shox Duke on it (just got the Duke put on, I'm so psyched to get it out on the trail, that Judy TT was killing me). Not a great paintjob, just a crappy rattlecan job... But hopefully it'll look better than the terrible fade job the factory did. Its a sweet little bike, I'm loving it so far.

mtbr member
    Have'nt Seen it.........

mtbr member
    Ha nice. There it is.

enjoying the scenery
    When I bought my Shift R7 frame, the badge fell off when I pulled the frame out of the box. Seemed fitting as the headbadge has gone the way of the whole Shift lineup...Gone.

sketchiness abounds...
    You can find great graphics for decals/stencils/paintjobs by simply doing a Google image search on the brand or model name.

I did one for Haro (I have a Beasley) and saved about a dozen sweet designs for the day I strip it & repaint it.

Also you can make custom headbadges from all sorts of things.

I'm planning on filing down one from some scrap brass.

Here's 2 of the best looking Haro badges I've found: