mtbr member
    Apr 2011

Haro Flightline builds!

Hey all,

I'm a new guy to this forum but would love to see some Haro flightline builds/upgrades I have a 2007 haro flightline sport witch I have beat the crap out of for the past few years and have had so much fun on!! I just upgraded to a Giant trance X witch is a grate bike and make's long rides a lot easier i guess.
    But after missing my flightline I just went out for a qwick rip around my local loop and could not get the smile off my face so I think on that note a few new parts might be on the way for the old haro and ebay won't see her any time soon.

So if you have them post them would love to see some old beat up loved bikes like mine!

Peace!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Haro Flightline builds!-imag0132.jpg  

Haro Flightline builds!-imag0133.jpg  

Haro Flightline builds!-imag0134.jpg  

Haro Flightline builds!-p1000569.jpg  

Last edited by JustaHaro; 06-27-2011 at 12:22 AM.

ride hard take risks
    Great place to find best parts prices http://www.spadout.com/c/mountain-biking/
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

mtbr member
    I just put a Rock Shox Tora 302 turnkey on my flightline, I love it, lots more to upgrade though, I think Wheelset and brakes other than small things like handlebars and seat post for less weight are next on my purchase order.
    I had a great experiance ordering from www.treefortbikes.com their price matching machine was easy and they give free shipping even to Alaska on orders over $125.00

Maybe i'll post a picture one of these days, but i'm mostly stock so there isn't anything special yet.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Cool would be grate to see some pic's I found the seat post on my flightline was a bit to short from new aways needed that little bit more for longer climbs!
    I like mine with wide bars and a short stem heaps of fun on the thight steep down hill single track.
    I was looking at the Rock shox recon TK gold just need to find one at the right odds as for weight I'm not really that worried I find the flightline is a fun bike for short blasts around the trails not allday epic's could be the way my one's set up but.

mtbr member
    I've got a 2010 Flightline 2, and , well, not much is left stock. I'll have photos up soon, but i know there's about 400$ - 500$ worth in upgrades, 250$ for the wheels (Sun Rhyno lite on XT hubs) and fork (2009 Marzocchi 33r I think) which were both bought on a discount. All that's left on it is that's sock are the shifters, front deraileur, seatpost, pedals and cranks, which will only be another 100$ or so. It's an insanely fun bike, takes hills and slopes quite well and flies on the jumps, I've even done some freeride on it too, and i don't know how the frame has held up. Pics here soon.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    I just finished the bike and took it out on it's maiden voyage, the bike is sooooo fun to ride

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by sjschreier View Post
    I just finished the bike and took it out on it's maiden voyage, the bike is sooooo fun to ride
    Awesome clean build
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Thats Sweet!! looks like fun I'm still putting together some parts to rebuild mine will post soon.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    I did some more upgrading. Gotta get a few more things but still lovin the bike.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Nice Looking bikes. I just picked up a 2011 flightline comp. Rides really nice, cant wait to start breaking parts and replacing them though haha.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006

how would you rate the 2009 Flightline Expert frame? How much does it weigh?

What's the weight of your total build?

Endo King
    I did some more upgrading. Gotta get a few more things but still lovin the bike.

Mine is a 2011 Flightline Trail. I like those blue wheels. I'd like to have a set for my bike, it'd look sick...
    "I didn't surrender. They took my horse and made him surrender..."
    -Chief Lone Watie