Thread: flightline one

mtbr member
    Aug 2009

flightline one

Hello I have a 09 Haro flightline one, that I like very much, Haro site don't have the specs of the 09 model, it is a 7 speed I like to upgrade to 9 but not sure if my rear wheel has a hub or a freewheel if is a freehub, is it 9 speed compatible.and what is the cheapest way to upgrade on this .
    Thanks
    Last edited by kukulkan; 10-31-2010 at 12:03 AM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    shhhh may be if I try specialized forum I would get an answer
    Thanks

mtbr member
    So sorry for not replying within moments...I'm a one-person show here and I generally don't reply to forum questions on weekends. Gotta ride!

Your rear hub on the Flightline One is not 9-speed compatible. Here's the list of what you'd need to upgrade to 9-speed: rear hub, cassette, chain, shifters, and cranks (with 9-speed compatible rings).

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by downhilljill
    So sorry for not replying within moments...I'm a one-person show here and I generally don't reply to forum questions on weekends. Gotta ride!

Your rear hub on the Flightline One is not 9-speed compatible. Here's the list of what you'd need to upgrade to 9-speed: rear hub, cassette, chain, shifters, and cranks (with 9-speed compatible rings).

Haa, I love the sarcasm , well that is a very big list, wich is a good excuse to start saving for a all new bike with 9 speed then ,

Thanks a lot downhilljill