I know this may not be the right place to ask this, but I thought since this is the Haro forum, I might as well give it a shot.

I have a 1999 Haro Cozmo that I rode as a kid that I recently re-acquired (aka, my parents have finally kicked any last remnants of my belongings out of their house, as I bought my own).

This is the exact bike I have in my garage right now. Right down to the original tires.
Its in need of some TLC, as it sat unused for... 16 years?

1999 Haro BMX Freehub question?-img_99295b600ee59e_blowup.jpg

https://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/haro/89836

As I was re-assembling it after transport, I noticed that the freehub has a spot where it misses engagement completely. The rear wheel/freehub uses a 48 spoke, 1/2in axle design. And as far as I can tell from cruising around Jenson/amazon, you can't find replacement freehubs anymore.

I checked on Haros website, they also don't have any spare parts. It looks like they may sell a complete wheel set, but, I'm just trying to get this rideable. I am not looking to dump a few hundred into it for old times sake.

I know its a long shot, but does anyone know where I can get a reasonably priced replacement part?

Thanks .