Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: 09 Escape Comp

  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: oh-really's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    99

    09 Escape Comp

    Hello all.

    I just picked up an escape comp, but haven't had a chance to hit the trails yet.
    My first bike was an 05' Haro V-1. Great beginner bike, but felt i had reached
    it's limits and passed it off to a friend. So far i love the bike and i am very pleased
    to have purchased another Haro. That is all.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: kidcurry73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    118
    I love my 07...I ride it like a heavy duty XC bike....


  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: kidcurry73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    118

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by oh-really
    Hello all.

    I just picked up an escape comp, but haven't had a chance to hit the trails yet.
    My first bike was an 05' Haro V-1. Great beginner bike, but felt i had reached
    it's limits and passed it off to a friend. So far i love the bike and i am very pleased
    to have purchased another Haro. That is all.

    That right there sure is a puuuuurty bike.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: oh-really's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithH
    That right there sure is a puuuuurty bike.
    Stop stalking ME! jerk......

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: cascaderider9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by oh-really
    Stop stalking ME! jerk......
    Most of his posts are in one thread built by him.
    Paranoid ???

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by cascaderider9
    Most of his posts are in one thread built by him.
    Paranoid ???
    HAHA no worries, Im the one that got his old bike, so that he could get the new one.

    And to oh-really, I say

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: oh-really's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithH
    HAHA no worries, Im the one that got his old bike, so that he could get the new one.

    And to oh-really, I say

    Bingo! More like he stole it from me. All is good: as long as it puts a smile on
    someone's face. Glad it went to a friend.

  9. #9
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,589
    Quote Originally Posted by oh-really
    Bingo! More like he stole it from me. All is good: as long as it puts a smile on
    someone's face. Glad it went to a friend.
    A stocking friend.
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: oh-really's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by dogonfr
    A stocking friend.
    neighborhoodwatch.png
    Have you seen him?

  11. #11
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,589
    Stocking not stalking.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: oh-really's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by dogonfr
    Stocking not stalking.
    haha.. i see where you're going with this. Just to clear this up. that is
    is NOT what KeithH would look like in that outfit. Think Hairier.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by dogonfr
    Stocking not stalking.
    LOL and to think I was going to wear that on our next ride!!!!!

  14. #14
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,589
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithH
    LOL and to think I was going to wear that on our next ride!!!!!
    Be sure to post pics.
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    20
    How much did you guys pay? I just bought an new 08 for $400!

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: oh-really's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by redneck47441
    How much did you guys pay? I just bought an new 08 for $400!
    if you bought an new escape comp for $400. I'd say you got a great deal.
    I had the Luxury of knowing the LBS manager and I also got a
    great deal. Not as cheap as 400.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •