mtbr member

Upset Why is there a "force & sanction reference thread"?

Just curious why is there a need for this kind of thread.
    It makes finding info on Forces so difficult. It is so cumbersome to read and check in on.
    Why can't everyone just post individual thread on Force topics?
    If I do a search on any Force info, I just get directed to this same thread. then I have to search within the thread. then when I find the post I can't read other comments re the same topic because the search function only gives one post at a time when searching within the thread.
    The whole thing seem backwards to me. The forum is supposed to help people find info not bury more info.
    I suggest everyone start new threads and posts just like it's done in the majority of MTBR.
    Thanks for reading

Sneaker man
    Oh no it must be so hard to be alive!
    Not thank you to the people who actually provided info out of their own time free of charge and put it on the internet for you to use, but complaining because of it.
    The thread is 4 years old, someone came up with some usefull info and started a thread on 2 new at the time bikes that were similar, they probably thought it was a good idea at the time and weren't overly worried about your lack of ability in using the internet... you could just read the whole thing and maybe gleen a bit of info, it's only 26 pages, not like it's a thousand page mega thread

Oh and why don't YOU start new threads? Or does everyone else have to do everything for you?
    2003 Yeti ARC
    2008 GT Zaskar Reissue
    1996 GT Xizang
    2012 Cervelo R3

ride more
    Mar 2007
    Hmmm, kinda ugly in here.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    I like that I only have to go to the Force and Sanction Thread to find my stuff.
    2009 GT Marathon Team,GT Force 2.0, GT Jelly Belly TT (nude carbon), and a very special Todd Wells Zaskar.

blog hogs
    Feb 2010
    Another attention span destroyed by the internet.