mtbr member

Where can you buy a Sanction/Force Frame only?

I was hoping I could do a build on a force/sanction frame but haven't been able to find just a frame. Does anyone know if just the frame is available? I was hoping to pick up a 08 frame for a bit cheaper since the 09's are coming out, am I dreaming?

May the Force be with you
    I haven't seen any cheap 08 frames but I did seem one on e-bay for $800 or something like that.I have the force 1.0 and love the bike. Good luck. If I come across a frame I will let you know.

mtbr member
    Thanks, I'm gonna check with the LBS tomorrow and see what happens. I was thinking that frame with a 36 Talas would be nice!

mtbr member
    I'm also looking for just the frame only, the Force 1.0 frame is what i'm after. I'm happy to hear of any ways i would be able to get my hands on just the frame.

mtbr member
    Buy the whole bike and sell the parts to off set the frame cost...now gee why didn't I think about that??? If your really good the frame could be free.
    Needed: 26.8mm XTR seatpost, blue GT/Grundig Jersey.

mtbr member
    Hehe, i've thought of that, and it is a good idea, only if you can sell off all the parts. I guess it's a gamble between ending up with a good frame for a bargain or maybe even a profit, and getting a frame with redundant parts left over hence spending more money than what will be benefited from.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gm1230126
    Buy the whole bike and sell the parts to off set the frame cost...now gee why didn't I think about that??? If your really good the frame could be free.
    +1 - Do your homework and you will know about how you will come out.