mtbr "member"

What's a fair price for an 07 ID5?

I have an ID 5 frame with a Fox Float R shock. It's a 2007 3.0 model. It's been ridden probably a total of 2 months at most, its absolutely clean. Want to sell the frame only. Not sure what these would go for now that they're 'outdated' by the Force.

I had this frame listed in the classified a few months ago but I think I was off on the asking price. So, what's a fair market price for one of these frames? I rode the crap out of my previous 2005 ID5 and loved it, but lately I've been spending more time on my other bikes. Planning to move across the country so would like to unload a few bikes.

Any input appreciated.

Oh, it's a medium if that makes any difference.

REEK

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    How much did you have it for in the classifieds? You got any pictures of it?

mtbr "member"

Had a DHX air on it then

Quote Originally Posted by gt jorgito
    How much did you have it for in the classifieds? You got any pictures of it?
    Had a brand new DHX air on it that cost me $300 so I put it up for $600. Probably too much. I put the original Float R back on it now. I do have pics that were posted.

REEK

Saintowner
    I would love that frame. I have a Small ID4 and a Small ID7 that I'm trying to sell bad to afford a MEDIUM I-Drive bike. If you still want to dump yours and if I sell either of my two I would love to see some pics of what you have. I'm also trying to trade both these frames off for MEDIUMS for either ID4,ID5,ID7 models.
    Let me know if you still have yours and I'll keep in touch.
    PS to everyone else. I live in Fort Collins CO and would LOVE to trade these small frames to anyone with MEDIUM I-Drive models in any travel range.