mtbr member
    Mar 2007

what fork for my 2000 aggressor?

I have upgraded my gt to the max except for the judy tt fork. I think it has 80mm of travel but I am not sure. I would like to get a 100mm for the cush and a little slacker geometry. I am 190lbs and don't do drops over 2 feet. Will this be a good idea? The fork will need v-brake bosses. Any recommendations? I won't spend top dollar so I would at least like to know what forks be looking for on closeout. Thanks for the help.

No good in rock gardens..
    Reba would be good if you can get one - the V brake ones seem to go a bit cheaper too. Go for a 100mm fork regardless.
    My Cannondale Lefty keeps failing....

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rail the trail
    I have upgraded my gt to the max except for the judy tt fork. I think it has 80mm of travel but I am not sure. I would like to get a 100mm for the cush and a little slacker geometry. I am 190lbs and don't do drops over 2 feet. Will this be a good idea? The fork will need v-brake bosses. Any recommendations? I won't spend top dollar so I would at least like to know what forks be looking for on closeout. Thanks for the help.
    Marzocchi still makes an MX Pro in 100mm with brake bosses and it is cheap...check the online retailers

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Thanks guys! I guess the 100mm will be a safe mod which was my concern. Now to watch for the deals. I have already spent too much on upgrades!!!