Pocket Pool Savant

T.H. Industries iDrive Bearing saga...an interesting update.

So, as most of you know, I've been the dude that has sacrificed my wallet in search of the original T.H. Industries iDrive bearing sets. You all know the issue with the counterfeit T.H. Industries bearing races going around fleabay. So, I found a seller that (apparently) knew nothing of the parts stash he had, only saying that he knew nothing about the bike and couldn't tell me if the races had the pressed in steel inserts.

He apparently parts-out older dirt-bikes selling fenders, clutch covers, etc. So, I kinda trusted him.

Long story short, I got a bundle of stuff from the guy and lo-and-behold, there's 2 of the counterfeit bearing cups, some seals, one inner race and then something truly interesting: a set of sealed bearings that look like they go to the team model!

So, I'm willing to sell these 2 sealed bearing races for exactly what I paid for the kit since I know these are in short supply as well. I'm just trying to help the community with my research and I'm not looking to make any money on it.

So, for all you guys looking for the sealed cartridge bearings for your team models, LMK. I paid $39 for the fleabay auction, so I'll sell them for $42 shipped to anywhere in the continental US. I'll even waive payment until you see if they fit first.

Here's a pic of what I received. The bearings are in the bottom of the photo. If you can get me dimensions, I can mic them up and see if they truly are what I think they are.

Hope this helps the community.

AJ
    "Stop smirking. It's irritating" - Judge Judy

mtbr member
    Oct 2014
    I've got 2 old DHi s and a bag full of NOS parts.
    manuals- parts list might be for all the old iDrives
    check craigslist Chicago for my small DHi

mtbr member
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by mcseforsale View Post
    So, as most of you know, I've been the dude that has sacrificed my wallet in search of the original T.H. Industries iDrive bearing sets. You all know the issue with the counterfeit T.H. Industries bearing races going around fleabay. So, I found a seller that (apparently) knew nothing of the parts stash he had, only saying that he knew nothing about the bike and couldn't tell me if the races had the pressed in steel inserts.

He apparently parts-out older dirt-bikes selling fenders, clutch covers, etc. So, I kinda trusted him.

Long story short, I got a bundle of stuff from the guy and lo-and-behold, there's 2 of the counterfeit bearing cups, some seals, one inner race and then something truly interesting: a set of sealed bearings that look like they go to the team model!

So, I'm willing to sell these 2 sealed bearing races for exactly what I paid for the kit since I know these are in short supply as well. I'm just trying to help the community with my research and I'm not looking to make any money on it.

So, for all you guys looking for the sealed cartridge bearings for your team models, LMK. I paid $39 for the fleabay auction, so I'll sell them for $42 shipped to anywhere in the continental US. I'll even waive payment until you see if they fit first.

Here's a pic of what I received. The bearings are in the bottom of the photo. If you can get me dimensions, I can mic them up and see if they truly are what I think they are.

Hope this helps the community.

AJ

Still have the items available????