lost
    Jun 2010

Purchased a used GT sensor 1.0, looking for some info.

I purchased a used (looks brand new) 2010 GT Sensor 1.0. I have been online, looking for some sort of user's manual. My initial concern is the front fork. The GT site says I have a Fox Float 32RL, but the Fork says "F series" and "32" on one leg, and "RL" on the other leg. I purchased the bike from the original owner and he assures me this is the fork that came on the bike.

I have been unable to find what I'm looking for at the Fox site, mostly because I don't know what Fork I have. I looked through what was there, for every 32 fork listed (F-series and float, fit and open bath), and none of them show me how to install the front wheel. There is an indexed "nut" on one side that can be inserted into "teeth"! I'm only familiar with 9mm front axles, this 15mm stuff is alien to me. The GT site doesn't have a user's manual either

I also want to find air pressures, and set up info.

mtbr member
    Click this link (2010 Fox Guide):
    WebHelp

Then click on "Forks"
    Then click "32 mm"
    Then click on "32mm 15QR Installation guide"

I'm fairly certain yours would be open bath (the FIT usually says so on it). Regarding if you have a Float or F-Series, as you mention, your fork says F-Series on it and if you look at the Fox website the Float Series in 32mm are 140mm and 150mm travel, while the F-Series are 80/100/120mm travel. As yours is 120mm, this confirms you have the F-Series. So look at this for air settings.

For your Fox RP23 shock, look at same website, click on "Shocks", click on "Float" then click "RP23"

A friend of mine has a 2011 Sensor 2.0. You got a great bike.

lost
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedog View Post
    Click this link (2010 Fox Guide):
    WebHelp

Then click on "Forks"
    Then click "32 mm"
    Then click on "32mm 15QR Installation guide"
    Thank you for taking the time to help, I do appreciate it! If you click your link, and then scroll down, THAT is where I was stuck. You said "click on 32mm 15QR guide" and that stuff is never mentioned, where I was. Being new to this setup, I read everything, down the page, I never tried to navigate through the side panel. Telling me to click on "forks" was key (that's in the side panel, and then it has drop down). For some reason, I thought I was reading everything, and that the side panel would navigate to different places, along what I was reading. Turns out I was missing lots. That was an Ohhhh! moment. Again... thank you for your help!