Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Rogue Exterminator
    This is not a recommendation a would make for anyone.
    If you want a long travel bike buy a bike that is intended for that type of riding.
    The GT Force is a nice bike if that is what you want to do.

Doing this to a Sensor is like putting big tires on Honda Civic and taking it rock crawling. It may work for something but you will probably regret it in the end. Just because you can do it, it doesn't mean you should.
    Just stick it in granny and start grinding.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    I agree totally..

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by L8APXR View Post
    that would be too convenient...

my bike came with the tk air recon gold (120mm)

i'm going to look hard at getting a 7.875x2 rear shock. i regularly push the little o-ring all the way off the end of the "piston," and its already aired up for over my weight.

If you are using all the shock up. It might be related to not enough High speed compression dampening adjustment inside the shock..

One thing about the high end CC, fox or rockshox, etc etc is the ability to adjust lots of settings.. Of course i'm partial to Cane Creek which are so adjustable..

Rogue Exterminator
    Or you could just not have enough pressure in it.
    Just stick it in granny and start grinding.

mtbr member
    Mar 2014

Much Luv 2GT

[QUOTE=L8APXR;11079653]tickled that there are so many happy Sensor 9r owners out there.

I am one too.

Attachment 878751[Sweet 9er! I aree theres not much love for GTs.I have a 2013 senor and mine will get love on a trail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Not much love on MTBR for Sensor 9r's, so here is mine-dscn0742gt-side2.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    I Love this site, you always get multiple point of views and great info on everything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Not much love on MTBR for Sensor 9r's, so here is mine-dscn0718gt-side1.jpg  

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    [QUOTE=BamVanJam11;11096523]
    Quote Originally Posted by L8APXR View Post
    tickled that there are so many happy Sensor 9r owners out there.

I am one too.

Attachment 878751[Sweet 9er! I aree theres not much love for GTs.I have a 2013 senor and mine will get love on a trail.

How do you like the wheels? Which model are they?

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    My dawg !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Not much love on MTBR for Sensor 9r's, so here is mine-dscn0745gt-top4.jpg  

Not much love on MTBR for Sensor 9r's, so here is mine-dscn0760gt-lfrrclsup.jpg  

Not much love on MTBR for Sensor 9r's, so here is mine-dscn0763gt-frkclsup1.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    Love the Wheels They are Teny's Alloy really light and super strong, no tube tape needed !

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    It's been a while since my last post here. I'm still loving this bike (2012 9r Elite). She recently got some upgrades: Manitou Tower Pro 120mm fork with 15mm axle, TruVativ Holzfeller handlebars, Lizard Skins Moab grips,TruVativ Stylo T-20 seatpost, Shimano Deore M615 brake set and Alligator Wave rotors, WTB Frequency i23 wheelset with XT hubs, and Michelin Wild Grip'r 2.25" tires (set up tubeless). The brakes are sooo much better than the Elixirs. The wider wheels and meatier/higher volume tires offer a lot more traction and comfort. The stock rims only have an internal width of 17mm, compared to the 23mm width of the WTBs! Oh, and I've been using Diety Compound platform pedals for a while, which are great, and inexpensive.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    I love seeing all the variation in paint scheme..

Nice upgrades.. Love the scenery.

mtbr member
    Mar 2014

2013 Gt Sensor 9er Comp

2013 Gt Sensor 9er comp
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Not much love on MTBR for Sensor 9r's, so here is mine-dsc_1164snsrangl2-ii.jpg  

Not much love on MTBR for Sensor 9r's, so here is mine-dsc_1154iinnerframewhte-ii.jpg  

Not much love on MTBR for Sensor 9r's, so here is mine-dsc_1132hopesawdisc2-ii.jpg  

Not much love on MTBR for Sensor 9r's, so here is mine-my-gt-sensor-fnl-2014-ii.jpg  

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by BamVanJam11 View Post
    2013 Gt Sensor 9er comp

how wide are those wheels? How much do you weigh?

mtbr member
    Bad ass, what is the location of this trail?

Quote Originally Posted by OhioPT View Post
    Aspens work fine

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4