mtbr member

new 2000 Zaskar LE almost ready to rumble

Well, I ran out of time today and didn't get the dérailleur cables attached and adjusted. I have to change the RD cable, but that's not my big problem. I thought I could switch everything over from my 2006 Zaskar Expert along with new Mavic Crossmax Enduro's and new Avid SD7's, then shop for a better fork and switch that when the time came. But! My steerer was too short. Sure Looks good though!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sweeney; 12-16-2007 at 04:45 PM.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Bike looks great man. That blue and yellow looks so awesome on a bike.
    what kinda fork do you have now? R u gonna sell it?

mtbr member
    Thanks Jorgito, and yes I'm going to sell the Rockshox Recon fork and the black 2006 frame. Also, you should know that there is a used 2001 frame, size medium, for sale on Ebay right now;

http://cgi.ebay.com/GT-ZASKAR-TEAM-A...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by Sweeney; 12-17-2007 at 01:39 AM.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    I saw that frame on Ebay but I'm planning a trip to Denver with my wife to try snowboarding. My buddy lives in Littleton, Co. and he's been begging me to visit and go snowboarding in the winter. That's where my money is going this Christmas time. I'm gonna wait a little longer and maybe get one in better shape than this one. Besides, right now I gotta concentrate on my I-Drive Team to get it ready for the Oklahoma race season. Thanks for the tip though.