Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Need help with my 2006 GT Chucker 3.0

    OK last year I bought a new 2006 Gt Chucker 3.0 frame off of ebay and I am finally able to start getting some parts gathered up to build it up. and one thing I am stumped on, due to some conflicting info I found on the web, is what kind of semi integrated headset do I need to get for this thing as I am totally stumped on this and this is the last thing I need to get the bike rolling.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Well there's "semi integrated" and "integrated". The two are differant.

    You will need a Semi Integrated, which are also called Zerostack. Basically Semi Integrated headset still have bearing cups but they sit inside the head tube.

    They look like this,

    You can get 'em pretty cheap too. Your local shop will have some in stock.
    I'm Ron Burgundy?

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts



VISIT US AT and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.