mtbr member

My Wife's new Marathon Elite

So after a long wait my wife finally has her new 09 Womens Marathon Elite. Its a size extra small and fits her perfect and is Incredibly light. We originally ordered her an Avalanche 1.0 (in black) but after a two week delay our LBS could not fill the order from GT. So finally after many phone calls and follow up, our LBS did the right thing by us. She couldnt be more happy with it and logged a little over 10 miles this morning.

I was going to remove the reflectors but she stopped me and wants to keep them on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

mtbr member
    Sweet. Thats an awesome bike. And way to rock the reflectors... Safety first!
    Its cool that you guys can ride together. I took my wife on a 2 mile loop when I first started riding and she complained the entire time. We stick to beach cruising.

mtbr member
    OMG! That is such a tiny frame, I have the L mens of the exact same bike. Your wife's bike looks like one of those shetland pony's !!

I love my Marathon; every second i spend on it is sheer enjoyment, it is really built for speed. hope she enjoys her new one too

mtbr member
    Sweet limos!
    Needed: 26.8mm XTR seatpost, blue GT/Grundig Jersey.

mtbr member
    wow, thats a cool looking ride.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado
    OMG! That is such a tiny frame, I have the L mens of the exact same bike. Your wife's bike looks like one of those shetland pony's !!

I love my Marathon; every second i spend on it is sheer enjoyment, it is really built for speed. hope she enjoys her new one too

Yea, her little Marathon hauls ass. Thanks for sharing man.

mtbr member
    Smaller frames always look better. Nice ride!