After 3 years of severely use of a Marathon, it's time to upgrade.
- Marathon carbon Expert 2009, small, weight 21.43 lb (9720 kg):
No problems to report during this time ! Now this frame to change a trainning bike, with a lot of new parts of a Zaskar 2012...more pics soon:
- Zaskar 100 Expert 2012, small, weight 20.68 lb (9380 kg):
Major changes, weight loss, but the efficiency of an I-drive remains the same.
Changes in geometry, head angle (69 *), made a big difference in time to a tecnical singletrack...
After, more observations ... and more photos.
- First test:
- Frame: Zaskar 100 expert 2012, small;
- Rear Suspension: Fox RL 2012;
- Front Suspension: Fox RL 2010, non tapered, 120mm, changed to 100 mm:
- Handlebar: Schmolke TLO carbon, 620mm;
- Stem: Rotor SX3, 90mm;
- Head set: FSA
- Grips: OZ Riders
- Rapid Fires / front and rear derrailleurs: XTR 2012
- Seat Post: AX Lightness, 31.6mm, 350mm;
- Saddle: Saevid S1;
- Seat collar: Token, 34.9mm;
- Crank set: Lightning carbon, 175mm;
- Chainring: Ta Specialitè, 40-26;
- Pedals: Egg Beater Ti 1, with Wade Simon Ti axel;
- Wheel set: Stans MMX, Marwee Ti spokes, Hub set Tune Prince/Princess 2012, Valves American Classic Alum: Skewers Mortop Ti / alum;
- Cassete: Recon Ti, 11-36;
- Chain: KMC gold, 10v;
- Front Tire: Rocket Ron 2.10 (T.R) and Rear Tire: Kenda Karma 2.10;
- Hoses red: Power cordz Prime;
- Bolts: Ti and alum;
To be continued...
Greetings from Brasil !
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »