Hi all, I have a 2008 Marathon 2.0, and I was looking to change the brake s and most importantly the iDrive system.
Brakes: I have the Shimano Deore LX Hydraulic disc brakes and wanting to change out both rotors and Brake pads.
1. Does any one have a recommendation for rotors and brake pads?
2. How do I know if brake pads are compatible with my disk set?
iDrive system: I'd like to tear apart the whole system to both lubricate the system and cleaning it.
1. What are the tools I will need?
2. Is there any specific grease the system likes?
3. Is there a manual for how to disassemble and/or read it's torque specs?
Thanks in advance all.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Marathon 2.0 Maintenance help!