Re-friggin'-Lax!!!

Large Peace 9r Multi??? Beuller Beuller?

Could anyone give me a lead on any shops with a Large Peace 9r Multi? The only one I found online was no longer in stock(Joy Ride in ID). I'll name my next born after you if you can help me out
    If necessity is the mother of invention, laziness is the deadbeat dad that knocked her up.

I'm your density
    Nashbar

Showing "Low inventory" on Large. Not the cheapest, but maybe they'll price match.

edit: Their price matching would have to be for a large, apparently.

Re-friggin'-Lax!!!
    I saw them there, but I was hoping to get a better price... (aren't we all...)
    If necessity is the mother of invention, laziness is the deadbeat dad that knocked her up.

REALLY?
    I see them on ebay all the time.
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    So JoyRide doesn't have one in stock?

Re-friggin'-Lax!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by glazer1972
    So JoyRide doesn't have one in stock?
    not in large... I had to email him to get the tracking #, 3 days after I got an invoice emailed to me. He said they don't have anymore.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    I called them this morning before I posted that and never got a call back. I guess they don't. I'm not sure I need a large. I am riding a Giant Boulder now that has a 30.5" standover. I am 6'1" and the Giant seems ok.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Finally got a return call stating that they were out. Well I guess that takes the buy now pressure off for a while.

Re-friggin'-Lax!!!
    Nashbar's site lists the Large as Low Inventory and $599... It's also sold out (called) cross that off the list.