mtbr member
    Sep 2004

Just Finished - My One Of A Kind Peace 9r

i just finished my 08 peace 9r , i cant leave any thing stock i think the only thing from the original is the stem , i powder coated the frame to match my 99 cyclone , it is a size large and weighs in at a tad under 22lbs (21.74) on my fish scale , fork is an origin 8 carbon , phil wood wheelset ,king headset , xt cranks , carbon bars & post etc.. my buddy reproduced the graphics in white and black carbon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

No longer 26
    WOW!

That is an awesome looking bike. I think some of the bike companies out there could use some new graphic and paint designers out there. I seldom see any stock frame look this good.

Keep an eye out on ebay for some old sram 9.0sl brake levers in white. Would make a nice touch to my eye.

Where did you have the work done?

G
    You can't depend on honest answers from dependant hands...

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    i bought it as a stocker and took it completly apart , my friend did the powder coating in riverside ca (r&r powder coating) and another friend did the carbon graphics (sunset sign designs here in corona , im a freek when it comes to my bikes , i also have a giant xtc carbon and can honestly say the 29er singlespeed is quicker ,here is a pic of the bike 2 weeks ago , thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

808+909 = Party Good Time
    killer 9r

mtbr member
    Great to see such attention to detail, that bike is BAD