So I have idrive 5 4.0 but realized I needed a smaller frame.
Long story short picked up a brand new in box sz small idrive 5 3.0 for cheap
Used the bbshell and pivots and bearing from the old frame. I also added 2mm x 39mm orings for inside the pivots.
I've already got back up flexbones and parts.
I am using it for xc/am .. 2x9 setup
Here's the specs
* Fork: Marzocchi Bomber RLO44 140mm
* Rear Shock Fox Float Med tune rp23 7.25x1.75 (can fit up to 7.5x2.00)
* Brakes: 2012 deore Hydros with servo wave
* Cranks: Race Face chester 175mm
24T dirty ring/ 38 DH blackspire/ blackspire C 4 bash
* Front Derailleur: Deore
* Rear Derailleur: X7
* Pedals: Wellgo M17c Spd
* Stem: D2 Diabolus limited ed. 70mm 0’
* Handlebar: DH limited Ed 09 685 riser
* Seatpost: Stock
* Saddle: Planet Bike ARS anatomical
* Bottom Bracket: raceface DH race
* Cassette: Sram 11-34
* Chain shimano Hg 73 with powerlink
* Headset: Integrated cane creek
* Grips: Evo lock on anatomical
* Front Tire: Kenda 2.35 DTC Nevegal
* Rear Tire: Kenda 2.1 DTC Nevegal
* Front Hub/Rim: Mavic Crossride disc
* Rear Hub/rim /: Mavic Crossride disc
* * Weight: 33lbs with my Timex gps computer
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Just finished my bike build
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »