mtbr member
    Sep 2004

How much is my GT road bike worth??

I have a GT Ti road bike, don't know the year but I'm thinking about selling because I don't use it anymore. 60 cm, Ultegra parts, 1 inch threaded carbon fork.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How much is my GT road bike worth??-p1012230.jpg  

mtbr member
    Sorry to hijack your thread, but I am thinking of doing the same with my GT.
    Nice Ti bike by the way.
    What does a GT GTR Series 4 go for?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How much is my GT road bike worth??-gt-racer-022.jpg  

REALLY?
    Its worth whatever someone is willing to pay...
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

mtbr member
    May 2013
    As it turns out... about $950.00 I tripped across this in Google images. I ended up swapping the stem with one from VO because the aesthetics match the frame much better. I put a compact crank on it, cuz I'm a sissy. And I polished and laced a Velocity deepV rim for the back, since I'm fat. It might see the MS150 this year. It usually hangs on the wall since I prefer to be able to have a rack and pannier, but I grin ear to ear when I do take it out.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004

Glad to see it again.

Glad to see you liked it, I really did. I have owned a few road bikes but that was maybe the best riding bike I owned. I hope you have good luck with it.