mtbr member
    Feb 2008

Help ! I am desperate for a Gt Zum Xs!

All my Gt brothers,lately i fall in love with a Zum and the only place i know that have it is Performance Bike.However,much to my disappointment ,they do not ship to Singapore.The dealer in Singapore sucks big times and i am not surprised to know they do not have it.

Such as ,i am requesting anyone whom is able to procure for me a Xs Zum frame regardless colour,year or even if it is a complete bike.Help me and help a Gt fan in distress but do not suggest i should fly over to the states to buy it.

Please do not hesitate to Pm or offer me solutions .

Thanks a million.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    the ZUM is exclusive to performance bike. If they don't ship to singapore, I'm afraid you are out of luck. Perhaps look at the Traffic models

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Dear all;
    I need a Gt Zum commuter bike or should say the bike frame .It must be an Xs size and i am willing to pay first hand price even if you have a good condition second hand one.I do not mind the colour other than pink.I do not mind even if it is a frame only .The frame must not have cracks nor dents.Year series does not matter.

International Postage i will pay but do find the cheapest mode.I am residing in Asia ie Singapore.If u can satisfy my criteria,pls leave a PM or email me at samsoncreative@yahoo.com.sg .

Please,i am serious in procuring so do not waste my time offering me other bikes.Thanks for reading.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by gtfan
    Dear all;
    I need a Gt Zum commuter bike or should say the bike frame .It must be an Xs size and i am willing to pay first hand price even if you have a good condition second hand one.I do not mind the colour other than pink.I do not mind even if it is a frame only .The frame must not have cracks nor dents.Year series does not matter.

International Postage i will pay but do find the cheapest mode.I am residing in Asia ie Singapore.If u can satisfy my criteria,pls leave a PM or email me at samsoncreative@yahoo.com.sg .

Please,i am serious in procuring so do not waste my time offering me other bikes.Thanks for reading.
    Shipping complete from the US to Singapore is going to hurt, very expensive.....unless you break it down into two boxes and even then it will be around US$160. GTFan Please post a picture of the exact bike you are interested in. Are you looking for a past year bike or current?
    Needed: 26.8mm XTR seatpost, blue GT/Grundig Jersey.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gm1230126
    Shipping complete from the US to Singapore is going to hurt, very expensive.....unless you break it down into two boxes and even then it will be around US$160. GTFan Please post a picture of the exact bike you are interested in. Are you looking for a past year bike or current?

Hi senior, i have just pruchased online with Performance bike the Gt Zum they are having.However,i am waiting for their answer regarding shipment coming weekday.If all is well,i will be a happy man.If not,i am just praying i will have the Gt Zum frame only,XS sizing regardless year ,series and colour.

Sneaker man
    you could just use a proxy or mail forwarding company...

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Damn! Performance just void my transaction regardless of using my shipper's states billing address.

Does any kind soul know anyone whom does not want their Gt Zum Xs or have a Xs lying around???