Saintowner

Have SMALL I-Drives....Need MEDIUM I-Drives......

After careful consideration and deliberation, I've concluded that I had better step up to a MEDIUM frame size before it's too late.
    I have both a NEW Small 2006 ID4, and a NEW-ish Small 2006 ID7 that I need to trade for Medium frames of similar models. I would be willing to trade the ID7 for a 2007 or newer ID5 model. (Forged I-Link a must!!!) A Sanction/Force model would be the pooh, but I doubt anyone would dump theirs for my ID7 frame. But you never know so I'll throw that out there for all to ponder.
    I've ridden Small GT frames for about 3 years now and I've riden an Small ID5 at Keystone DH with great succes, but I've completely restructured the way I ride MTB and have uncovered the small, yet important benefits to having a slightly longer frame geometry. However unfortunate the stand-over height. So, my ID4 is only a couple months old and it's an 2006 ID4 5.0 frame in F1 racing Blue. It has basic Fox Float air shock. It's been built as a 4X/Dual Slalom race bike since day 2.
    The ID7 is aslo a 2006 Model and it's the 2.0 version in Bentonite (bone) White. It has Fox DHX 3.0 Coil shock. It was also upgraded after day 2, but frame (like the 4) remains same.
    I have no idea how the logistics of a frame trade will work, so I'm open to ideas. But I live in Fort Collins CO and any CO Front Range local trades would be IDEAL.
    I can send pics to any serious inquiry with no problem.
    It's a super bum deal that I even have to go through all this, but I'm 6' tall and I need that extra INCH for body english to step up my riding this summer.
    Feel free to contact me with any ideas.
    Here's the point where I would post my personal email address, but my post would probably get pulled like last time. So MTBR messages will suffice.
    GT for life!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by saintowner; 05-22-2008 at 11:21 AM.

Saintowner
    Offer still stands for anyone looking to trade a Medium 2007 (forged i-link) I-Drive 5 frame for a Small 2006 I-Drive 7 frame. Call me crazy, but if a 7" model suites your riding, you would be getting one heck of a deal. I'm also still open for ideas on trading my ID4 Small frame of almost any GT medium sized bike. I would trade my Small ID4 frame for a Medium PRE-2007 ID5 frame as well (non eccentric only!!)
    I will also trade front triangles only, so if you have EBAY spares or any Medium size front triangles for a 2006 ID7 or a 2006 ID4 could you let me know. I'm desperate for an extra inch of top tube lenght and a slightly longer wheelbase. I will accept ANY color frames/triangles.