mtbr member

Guys how about some more sticky's!

Just a thought since there are so darned many individual threads in this "GT Manufacturer's Forum. I have long thought that this GT forum could use some organization. Sure you can always search and come up with something but it sometimes take ages trying to find something out on your topic of interest. I was thinking maybe we could ask the administrator to post some stickeys at the top of the listing to help make better use of our time when we have time to surf here.

I'm open to any suggestions but topics could be like the following:

LTS thread (there's 10,000 different ones on here)
    RTS's
    i-Drive Thread (lots of threads related to this too)
    New since 200X
    Hardtails
    Pre-95
    RTS/LTS/STS
    i-drive to current
    Tech Shop
    Catalogs

Again these are just ideas...not even sure the admins will allow them... but and Idea that I think "time has come". I cruised through a few of the other Manufacturer's threads and a number of them do have them. This GT forum is a great tool for all of us to have and I'm sure that I'm not the only one getting lots of PM questions that people can probably find answers for right in this forum if it is a bit better organized.

You thoughts and input....
    Last edited by gm1230126; 03-07-2009 at 05:36 PM.
    Needed: 26.8mm XTR seatpost, blue GT/Grundig Jersey.

mtbr member
    I totally support this idea. Some consolidation of the FS, Avalanche, and older GT threads would be helpful for everyone.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Linoleum
    I totally support this idea. Some consolidation of the FS, Avalanche, and older GT threads would be helpful for everyone.
    Please be more specific Linoleum...Thanks
    Needed: 26.8mm XTR seatpost, blue GT/Grundig Jersey.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    I agree - a GT FAQ would be great too.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Yarp, I agree. We need some organization. GT hardtails, full sussers, vintage, newer, FAQ, maintenance tips, riding tips. So many choices so little time.
    2009 GT Marathon Team,GT Force 2.0, GT Jelly Belly TT (nude carbon), and a very special Todd Wells Zaskar.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    So how can we find out who the admin is? One thing I'd like to see is "zaskar or not zaskar" as this model in particular tend to ignite a lot of passion (not lately though...)? GM has given up tons of insightful information that he probably repeated hundreds of times, and that info shouldn't be wasted.