mtbr member

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! GT PRO DEAL Zaskar Pro / Marathon Pro

hey folks,

i'm the event captain for the TEAM IMBA / FIRECRACKER 50 event that will be held up in breckenridge, CO, on july 4th.

GT is the title sponsor for TEAM IMBA and has announced a new "perk": there are a limited number of ZASKAR PRO CARBON and MARATHON PRO bikes that will be available at sweet, sweet, "pro deal" pricing for anyone who signs up as a participant by june 1 (and commits to raise at least $250 for the IMBA-affiliate of his/her choice).

this is a very limited offer, both in terms of time and number of bikes/sizes available, so jump on it quick.

note: this is a virtual fundraising team, you don't actually have to ride (or even be in breckenridge), just be willing to help raise money! (TEAM IMBA FAQ)

shoot me a PM or contact the program coordinator at team@imba.com for more info.

[SIZE="1"]
    (9 days and counting)[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    What are pro deal prices?
    2009 GT Marathon Team,GT Force 2.0, GT Jelly Belly TT (nude carbon), and a very special Todd Wells Zaskar.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by gt jorgito
    What are pro deal prices?
    too low to advertise!

(actually, i'm not sure ... drop a note to team@imba.com if you're interested).
    -
    .And following our will and wind . . .
    . . .We'll ride the spiral to the end
    and may just go where no one's been.