May the Force be with you

GT Force Med or large frame

Ok ,I'm 5'8 and currently ride a med frame. I've been thinking up up grading to the force and a friend of mine sugested maybe a large would be a good fit.
    Here are the specs on the bikes:

http://kozy.com/itemdetails.cfm?acti...features=15337

What do you think?

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    GT is out of a lot of the Forces. Unless your LBS has one, you will have to wait for the new 09 models (which is what im doing).
    saweet

Quote Originally Posted by nachomc View Post
    Stop riding that bike until you get some.

May the Force be with you
    Yea I know about the shortage.

I spoke to one of the reps today about them being out of stock.
    I have the option to buy a large but want to get a couple of opinions first.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ChapmanMTB27
    GT is out of a lot of the Forces. Unless your LBS has one, you will have to wait for the new 09 models (which is what im doing).

Hi

With regard to the 09 models, do you know when they are expected. I ask because I have just put a deposit down for a Zaskar expert and similar to the Forces, it is currently out of stock. I was informed by the shop that the 08 model (of the Zaskar) is expected around July time. Would it be worth waiting for the 09 mode instead

Cheers.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    I am 6'2-6'3 and have a large. I was in between a large and x-large but decided to go for large. I don't feel like this bike is at all too small for me. My opinion is that a large would be too big for you. My neighbor has the same bike and is about your height and bought a small. He rode both and thought the small was best for him.