mtbr member
    Feb 2009

GT Force 2.0 (sram) 2010 info??

I have a GT force 2.0 (Sram). I got it as a closeout and just started riding it this season (2012) I have been looking for a detailed spec sheet (i can find one for my 1998 Klien but not for a 2010 GT)

I have tried calling GT but of course i do not get GT when calling the so called "support" number.. Instead i get some lady who doesn't know the difference between a full suspension and a Hard tail. She told me to go to the GT web site and down load the manual there...
    Of course i have already tried that but they have tech sheets for
    2010 Sensor Tech Manual
    2010 Ruckus 7 Tech Manual
    2010 Fury Tech Manual
    and a bunch for 07 and older bikes

The "tech support" lady told me to look at any of the mountain bike manual because all mountain bikes are the same..........really?

oh and the manual that came with the bike is a joke. it is titled "GT mountain and comfort bike manual"

I realize that GT has went through many different buy outs and re-orgs. It seem like they are serious about bring the GT name back at least part way to what it was in the 90's but it would be nice to be able to actually talk some one FROM GT who actually knows the difference between a Force and a KARAKORAM oh and anyone know where to get drop outs/derailleur hangers?? I want to have a set on hand just in case.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    2009 GT Marathon Team,GT Force 2.0, GT Jelly Belly TT (nude carbon), and a very special Todd Wells Zaskar.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    nope.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Then what are you looking for when you say spec sheet? are you looking for head angles, tube lengths, standover height. Spec sheets are usually what the bike comes spec'ed with as in the drivetrain type, fork, wheels, shock, etc......A little more info on what you are excactly looking for will help us more.
    2009 GT Marathon Team,GT Force 2.0, GT Jelly Belly TT (nude carbon), and a very special Todd Wells Zaskar.

Chamois Dropper
    Quote Originally Posted by gt jorgito View Post
    That's the spec sheet.....
    The GT 2010 Catalog shows the bike specs as having a Shimano setup but towards the back it gives all the dimensions. Here is a link:

GT Catalogue
    2008 GT Force
    Go Veg

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by natzx7 View Post
    That's the spec sheet.....
    The GT 2010 Catalog shows the bike specs as having a Shimano setup but towards the back it gives all the dimensions. Here is a link:

GT Catalogue
    Hey Natz the catalog for the Force 2.0 you posted shows Sram on the pic but shows Shimano on the back pages. I'd say that's wrong. the 3.0 and 1.0 have the Shimano setup. I think Natz has given you the right catalog to look at bro. Other than the back pages info. My bikepedia post was just a quick reference but it seems to match the catalog picture info. We also need to look at different world markets and special editions like the ones sold at some Performance Cycle shops. Have you looked to see if there are any back archives at the GT website? Maybe Facebook? I dont know what else we can give you on the 2010 Force 2.0.

Chamois Dropper
    I didn't look at the pic, I thought maybe he was looking for the frame measurements. The bikepedia page shows the sram gruppo so I don't know.
    2008 GT Force
    Go Veg

blog hogs
    Feb 2010
    Im pretty sure this is the same guy from the GT bicycle owners facebook page.It was handled.
    Ignore them till they go away.It's corporate policy.