May the Force be with you

GT customer service is Great!

I needed a couple of main pivot's for mt 2005 I Drive. I called a shop that I have never been to because they are out of town to find the parts.She wasn't too sure if she could get them from GT,so she said that she would check and call me back.
    A day later I get this call for a GT Rep out of the bay area named Joe.
    Joe asked me what parts I need and confirmed that they had them.He informed me to just go to the Bike shop that I called and they would have the price for the parts including and shipping costs.
    I don't think Joe had to call me direct and make sure what parts I needed and order them for me,but he went out of his way to ensure I was taken care of.
    Some companys wouldn't be so helpful.

This is the second time GT has gone above what I expected.
    Thanks Joe and GT

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Cracked the frame on my '07 iDrive 4 - the top tube, just behind the headset. They said they'd never seen one crack there before, said ok to my request that I get a L frame as replacement instead of a M, offered me either the old white iDrive frame or the new Black frame... no issues at all.

Seems to me that their service is quite ok...

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    My old GTs have never required any such attention, but it is good to know that GT (as it is now) would be quite supportive if necessary. -GT2005