mtbr member
    Sep 2011

got my new bike zaskar 100 pro

got my new bike yesterday and WOW this thing is amazing !!!!!!!!!! cant say anthing bad about it, still need to get it dialed in but WOW handles amazing, rides like a caddy and im happy about the r1 brakes not being as bad as i thought they were gonna be they are great.
    did nto get to ride it much yet but ill play with it some more tonight
    its a XL started at 27.43lbs completely stock, and just swapping to some race kings, tubeless on the back and carbon bars and my eggbeeters its down to 26.9

mtbr member
    NICE!!! I'm just about to finally do the same. I'm so on the fence between the sensor and 100 9r...

ride report?
    Live
    Love

SPIN

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    GET IT if u can afford it, its stupid fast bike, but im came from a beeter hardtail lol. but i can tell u i rode a 9er rdo and this bike feels just like it besides the weight difference. it handles great im still diailing in the shocks i noticed i can run lower air pressure than on my hardtail and it hooks hard in the corners bike climbs stupid fast and the acceleration out of the corners is so fast. i ride with some fast guys and i was alwasy trying hard to keep up with them on my old bike and last night they could not keep up with me i was pulling away from them on every corner. i would highly recomend this bike if u can afford it for sure !!

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    dabeetereater, what wheels have you installed instead of DT Swiss M1800 ?

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    yeah thats what it came with, i kind of like them they seem to work pretty well

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    dabeetereater, oops, i didn't recognize my wheels