mtbr member
    Apr 2008

New question here. Fork for PEACE 9r multi

Looking to put susp. fork on my '08 peace 9r, would cannondale headshok work, if so any idea how much $... other option's? Thank's.

mtbr member
    I got my RockShox REBA 29er fork on Ebay for $175 in great condition. Some people seem to find them flexy. I don't but I didn't find a 26er SID flexy either. The REBA is harder to set up, I still don't have it right, but rides nice the way I have it. I definitely recommend it.

Team NFI
    Mar 2007
    It should work. Though you will need an adapter for it to fit the head tube. Something like this,

http://cgi.ebay.com/Project-321-Cann...3A1%7C294%3A50

Plus then need to get the fork adjusted for the wheel. And then add the cost of a new hub and rim as the hub will be specific.

Your better off cost wise to get a fork that will work with the wheel you already have. Apparently the RST M29 is stiffer then the Rock Shox offerings last year.
    www.teamnfi.blogspot.com

Depression...can eat a sack of manure and die.

808+909 = Party Good Time
    A lot chat on the 29er forum about the Manitou Minute 29er fork. Not known as the #1 fork but jensonusa and others often have great sales on them so for the price its a really good fork.