Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43
Results 1,051 to 1,062 of 1062
    wat
    Here's a short slow-mo vid of the LTS / STS suspension in action that buddy and I took earlier today
    12 Trek Superfly AL Elite
    98 GT STS 1000 DS

mtbr member
    May 2014
    ...anyone to need an XR-1000 frame?

GT LTS XR-1000 Rahmen M STS Zaskar Lobo | eBay

mtbr member
    Jul 2010

What is this? A LTS 3 4 or 5

I have seen various pics on here and other forums, some with the '4' having a 'fillet' on the top tube, and others with the '4' logo but no fillet.

I am just in the process of building this one up. Just had Tim Price from Fork English service the Pace RC36 Evo3's..now trying to sort the rear sus elastomer unit.

Se the pic of the dismantled shock, my mate took it apart. See the top cap, inside there is an alloy tube, but he is not sure where it came from. It does fit perfectly inside the new elastomer...but all it does is 'locks' the suspension, it acts as a block to stop it compressing. I am guessing some one added it after the elastomer started rotting. Anyone know for sure?

Serial number is : S7JA2698

I bought a replacement from here:

but it is too soft for my weight (13 stone ) as can be seen in one of the pics, where the shock is compressed, about half an inch of travel left with me standing on the pedals.

as can also be seen in the pics it looks too short.

Any help/info advice appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Everything Gt Lts-10157035_264930480354270_214680813_n.jpg  

Everything Gt Lts-img_3251.jpg  

Everything Gt Lts-img_3252.jpg  

Everything Gt Lts-img_3262.jpg  

Everything Gt Lts-img_3294.jpg  

Everything Gt Lts-libd0009.jpg  

Everything Gt Lts-libd0010.jpg  

Everything Gt Lts-libd0011.jpg  

Everything Gt Lts-libd0015.jpg  

Everything Gt Lts-libd0016.jpg  

Air Pirate
    Quote Originally Posted by stsfreak View Post
    ...anyone to need an XR-1000 frame?

GT LTS XR-1000 Rahmen M STS Zaskar Lobo | eBay
    Asking price translates to $619.61 US dollars..hmmmm....I've been trying to sell my 97 LTS-1 frame (with full BETD bearing kit, good trunion shock, front derailleur, seat and post) for two months on my local Craigslist for half that and no takers. Perhaps I should put it on Ebay as well, since the cretins in my area (greater Sacramento California) have no clue what an LTS even is!
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    OK..I am going to send back this elastomer within the next day...tomorrow morning...BUT..

if any one in the UK wants it before I do post it back to the USA let me know tonight, 15th may 2014.

call me 07797 722 569.

I am in Jersey but will post from UK , or you can collect from any of the below airports: Southampton, Exeter, Oxford or Biggin Hill.

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Can someone please clarify the diffrences in the gt lts 1 2 3 4 5 etc... ? Are all parts compatimble? Bushing sets?

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bean9119 View Post
    Can someone please clarify the diffrences in the gt lts 1 2 3 4 5 etc... ? Are all parts compatimble? Bushing sets?
    From my research after having my 4 for a month or so, is that they are all different in some ways.
    It is possible that some bushes are the same but major parts seem different.
    Just scan the thread and look at the pics.
    Or do a google image search and compare

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by DJDSC View Post
    Act fast. As of this date 2/18/14 there is an ebay seller with NOS LTS-1 GT bushing kits for sale. You almost never see these kits let alone at this price. Check the model years for fit.

No association to seller just passing on.

Attachment 870717
    Does anyone know if this would fit my 97 lts 3?

mtbr member
    Feb 2010

Everything Gt Lts

Quote Originally Posted by Bokchoicowboy View Post
    Asking price translates to $619.61 US dollars..hmmmm....I've been trying to sell my 97 LTS-1 frame (with full BETD bearing kit, good trunion shock, front derailleur, seat and post) for two months on my local Craigslist for half that and no takers. Perhaps I should put it on Ebay as well, since the cretins in my area (greater Sacramento California) have no clue what an LTS even is!
    Ebay or pinkbike it
    My Rides:
    Mountain Cycle San Andreas VPS
    Mountain Cycle Rumble Ltd.
    Mountain Cycle Battery
    GT STS-2 Carbon
    GT LTS

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Hey everyone, just joined the lts family. I bought an all original lts 3. I only paid fifty bucks! Im pretty sure its a 97 because the stickers but it has the traditional rear shock mount. The rear shock is rock schock deluxe. The bike is in good condition except for the drop out bushing. Ive found all the other pivot replacements except for the chainstay pivot. I am excited to hit the trails with it and could use any expertise anyone has to offer.

mtbr member
    Jul 2014

98 gt lts xr-1000

Hello, I just picked up this beauty last weekend! Drove an hour and a half just to get it.. but well worth the drive. Its a 98 LTS XR-1000, my first LTS but own and ride a 97 GT Zaskar as well! This frame is so light, weighed in at 24.6lbs on my digital scale. Has all XTR components and mavic crossmax wheels! Threw on the RockShox SID Dual Air forks to replace the older SID forks. This bike is so much fun to hit the trails with and what a climber.. better than the Zaskar! Enjoying every minute and loving it!

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    FYI: If anyone can use a 97/98 LTS-1 front frame (a chain stay is broken) with almost new bushings and derailleur dropout hanger I just posted it on eBay (link below). It should run through 7-25-14 at least. I also have a couple rear shocks (Risse Genesis and oem RockShox) and a bottom bracket listed separately. I wanted to sell them cheap and just wanted them to go to a good home.:
    GT Lts 1 Frameset Large Broken Chainstay Good Front Triangle New Bushings 97 | eBay

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43