mtbr member
    May 2009

Bushings for XCR3000??

The main pivot on my XCR3000 (99 or 00... can't remember) has developed some play, so I'm starting my search for new bushings. I shot an email off to GT, but I'm not expecting much.

I did find an exploded diagram on the site for some of the newer models (03/04+) that show the main pivot using bearings and has part numbers, but I don't think that helps me.

Any ideas for getting a hole of some new (or used) bushings???

I like the bike, but the play is noticeable during riding, and is getting to be disconcerting.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Thanks. I believe the "GT i-drive bush kit" is what I need. Anyone know of a US supplier?

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    You should be able to get them from your local GT dealer. I just got mine for an 04 frame which has bushings and not bearings. I messed up the first set I got so I had to get another set. That tells me they are still available through GT. Let me know if you don't find any. I can probably get you a part number. It's 4 bushings overall. with two part numbers.
    2009 GT Marathon Team,GT Force 2.0, GT Jelly Belly TT (nude carbon), and a very special Todd Wells Zaskar.